FOS - Booking Entertainment

Bankergrl

I just logged into my cruises and thought I would be able to book our entertainment. But when I go in to book our entertainment it says that your cruise must be less then 2 months out. Well we set sail on February 23, 2014 and I think that puts us with in the 2 month guide lines. Has anyone else had this problem, or do I need to get on the phone with RC?

I just logged into my cruises and thought I would be able to book our entertainment. But when I go in to book our entertainment it says that your cruise must be less then 2 months out. Well we set sail on February 23, 2014 and I think that puts us with in the 2 month guide lines. Has anyone else had this problem, or do I need to get on the phone with RC?

The only entertainment than can be booked in advance on Freedom is the Ice Show. I'd keep checking the website, but if at some point that still does not allow you to book the ice show, you can usually get reservations on board. Even if you don't have reservations, there's a backup line that is allowed in within about 10 minutes of the show.

I can't really advise about the 2 month limit for booking entertainment since we did everything through a TA, but I'll be travelling on FOS in 2 weeks, and the only entertainment we could pre-book was the ice skating show. All the other shows are first-come first-serve.

If interested, apparently there is also a character breakfast, cupcake decorating classes, and a mystery theatre that are bookable.

The one thing I dislike about RC is having to book your entertainment.

I agree, and fortunately you really only have to do that on Oasis and Allure. Freedom and Liberty only have advanced ice show bookings.

Just off the Freedom and had reservations for Ice Show-We did NOT get our card scanned nor were we even asked if we had reservations. This was the same case in October.

Not sure if this is the case always but it was both times I went.

Just off the Freedom and had reservations for Ice Show-We did NOT get our card scanned nor were we even asked if we had reservations. This was the same case in October.

Not sure if this is the case always but it was both times I went.

I just got off Freedom last week and had reservations for the 7:00 show on Thursday and they did scan our cards. I do know that after a certain time they don't care if you have reservations and just let everyone waiting go in and look for a vacant seat.

The Freedom ICE show was terrible and I wouldn't recommend wasting time seeing it. In my opinion it was extremely disorganized and looked like a bunch of kids at a skating rink randomly skating around and trying to do tricks on their own. There was one guy in particular that had crazy eyes and looked creepy, I'm sure there were children that were scared of him! lol Also they fell about 10 times, I know they're on a ship and it's moving around, but still 10 times seems like way too much!