Anyone get a NCL cruise for Christmas?

jdvmd

My husband and I received a seven nite cruise on the breakaway for feb 2 from daughter, son in law and grandson. We have taken many cruises, never on NCL. Any suggestions?

What a wonderful gift! You will have a great time! Spend a little time on these boards and you will see there is a ton of information to be had!

We gave my mil a cruise next Nov on Regal Princess. (Traveling with us) Two days later she told us she doesn't want to go:what:

On a better note I received a cruise on Epic for my 40th and its 8 days from now!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

Edited by hondarr9

My BF and I gifted each other our upcoming Dawn cruise in March. Does that count? :D My mom also got us some NCL gift cards. Going to have to follow that other thread so we are prepared as to how we can use them.

Sounds great! Have fun!

We gave my mil a cruise next Nov on Regal Princess. (Traveling with us) Two days later she told us she doesn't want to go:what:

On a better note I received a cruise on Epic for my 40th and its 8 days from now!

Why doesn't she want to go? That ship looks incredible. Hopefully, she will change her mind.

Congrats on your cruise and happy birthday!

My husband and I always take a December cruise....that is our Christmas gift to each other. We just got off the Sun on Dec. 22, and will probably book Pearl for next December!!

Sweet! Hope you had a great time! Love the Sun!

We had told our "kids" that if anyone wanted to go along with us ... there would be room and it would only cost them a small amount ... my youngest and his SO said ok, even though it would be a stretch for them with school, etc. For Christmas they got a note saying "paid in full" ... they were so excited!! Jan

We booked the STAR Baltic cruise for Aug. 29, 2015, the week before. We are taking a friend with us. Although she is paying her own way, she is thrilled to join us as her first time on NCL! We use our FCC making it simple and painless to book! Second time on the STAR for us!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

DH and I got a little crazy and booked a cruise on Christmas Eve, then we booked another one on Christmas Day, and finally, a third, our 25th anniversary cruise in an aft Haven Penthouse on the Getaway, on Dec. 26. :D

I'm not allowed on cruise line websites for a long time!! :)

Why doesn't she want to go? That ship looks incredible. Hopefully, she will change her mind.

Congrats on your cruise and happy birthday!

Her dh passed away suddenly a year and a half ago and she says she's not ready for a vacation,maybe in a couple more years. I disagree, knowing how suddenly things can change. Thanks for the birthday wishes! 6 days til Epic!

Not NCL but we booked a RCCL cruise for each other for Christmas than I upgraded us to a Suite for her surprise xmas gift :D

ETA I did book a NCL cruise during the dash sale, as it was more OBC and a great price, but wasn't for Xmas

Edited by jonbgd

I pulled off a great surprise for my husband by bringing our 27 year old son! Epic 12/14/13.

We don't get to spend a lot of time with him and he had mentioned sometime back that he would like to go on another cruise. I knew it would make my husband happy, too.

While I couldn't keep it secret from our son, we did manage to keep his Dad in the dark until the evening before we flew to FL.

Son called asking to "drop in" for a visit before going to stay with a friend. That evening I pulled out the cruise docs and asked husband to take a look.

He was very surprised and pleased once he read sons name at the top!

Edited by IWORK2CRUISE