Limo Service from IAH to Galveston

mr. godfredo

My family and I are going on the Navigator OTS on March 30, 2014 and I am in need of a limo/car service to get to the port. We are getting in a bit late so I made reservations at the Hyatt North Houston (great rate on a bidding type website). I got a quote from Allstar Enterprise Limo Service for $125 each way. Anyone used them before? It is a fair price, but I want to make sure that it is a good reliable service. Any advice or comments are always appreciated.

My family and I are going on the Navigator OTS on March 30, 2014 and I am in need of a limo/car service to get to the port. We are getting in a bit late so I made reservations at the Hyatt North Houston (great rate on a bidding type website). I got a quote from Allstar Enterprise Limo Service for $125 each way. Anyone used them before? It is a fair price, but I want to make sure that it is a good reliable service. Any advice or comments are always appreciated.

I've used Elite Limo for 20+ years. They are the epitome of reliability, 15 minutes early EVERY time.

http://www.elitelimohouston.com/

:eek: I called Elite and they are very expensive! about $180 more than the others. Too rich for my blood!

I don't know with whom you talked but it wasn't Elite, $180 is @ their rate from IAH to Galveston

http://www.elitelimohouston.com/iahsedanpricing.pdf

This is a case where a punctuation error makes all the difference. You're both saying the same thing, but mr. godfredo should have written it . " about $180, more than the others" - that little comma makes all the difference in how the sentence is read. Thus endeth the grammar lesson for the day! :D:p:cool:

This is a case where a punctuation error makes all the difference. You're both saying the same thing, but mr. godfredo should have written it . " about $180, more than the others" - that little comma makes all the difference in how the sentence is read. Thus endeth the grammar lesson for the day! :D:p:cool:

No comma necessary, it was$180 more total.

I am indeed comparing apples to apples! Why would I ask for an SUV from one company and not the other??? I am sorry if I offended anyone grammatically or otherwise. My inquiry was to find out about the above mentioned company in my original post. It is a bit sad that posters here are sometimes quick to judge or draw incorrect conclusions.

the OP is asking if anyone has experience with that particular vendor: the replies would indicate not and that most find the quote to be questionably low -- not disputing the vendor is cheaper but suspicious of why and how when almost all the others are $140 to $180. In my experience going through the same threads and checking quotes from IAH, $180 seems to be the standard luxury SUV rate. Rates for a Town Car and from Hobby are cheaper. I did not find a quote of $125 as the OP has posted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah, kindred spirit....

Bought a cheap flight into IAH, bidded a hotel room and now looking for good (and low-cost) driving service. What made you steer away from Allstar? I could only find 1 yelp (5 stars) and a tripadvisor mention (very satisfied.) We may still try them. Ladybird looks good though, too.

thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
Ah, kindred spirit....

Bought a cheap flight into IAH, bidded a hotel room and now looking for good (and low-cost) driving service. What made you steer away from Allstar? I could only find 1 yelp (5 stars) and a tripadvisor mention (very satisfied.) We may still try them. Ladybird looks good though, too.

thanks!

We used frequent flier miles for our flights so we had to go through United and use IAH. Kindred Spirit....maybe!:p