Luggage tags??!

dannywads

Just printed our set sail passes for our March cruise (early I know). On the last page it has the "this is not the official luggage tag" and just shows a picture of what one could look like. Where does one get the actual luggage tags? Thanks for the help!! Happy New Year!

Just printed our set sail passes for our March cruise (early I know). On the last page it has the "this is not the official luggage tag" and just shows a picture of what one could look like. Where does one get the actual luggage tags? Thanks for the help!! Happy New Year!

Your e-docs will be issued approximately 49 days from your departure date. It will be at this time that your official ready to print tags will become available.

Your e-docs will be a pdf file which you can actually save on your computer. Not sure how techy you may be. The luggage tags are on a page toward the back of your e-docs. You will print them out and fold them according to the lines on the page.

You should receive an email letting you know your e-docs are ready.

The "Offical" luggage tag won't be available usually until you have done online check-in.

On there is a link to print the tag, what you have is information for a porter to make one, since you have a setsal pass already, I would link at the same link about mid Feb. and you should be able to print tags.

Doug

Thank you, Everyone! I was going to ask the same question but I did a search first and was able to find what I needed. I received the email saying our SetSail Pass was ready to be printed but the actual luggage tags were not attached. I am glad to know they will come later.

Thank you, Everyone! I was going to ask the same question but I did a search first and was able to find what I needed. I received the email saying our SetSail Pass was ready to be printed but the actual luggage tags were not attached. I am glad to know they will come later.

If you're staying in a grand suite or above, you can have complimentary luggage tags mailed to you. When the option to 'request' them becomes available, it will appear just below where you clicked to print your boarding pass. As cruisenfever noted, it will be about 49 days out. I've actually had to wait 35 days out on one occasion so it's not absolute.

If you're staying in a grand suite or above, you can have complimentary luggage tags mailed to you. When the option to 'request' them becomes available, it will appear just below where you clicked to print your boarding pass. As cruisenfever noted, it will be about 49 days out. I've actually had to wait 35 days out on one occasion so it's not absolute.

We are not fortunate enough to have a GS but thank you for the info. I appreciate it.