C&A coupons on Majesty

RhondaC

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know if the Majesty has gone paperless with the coupons yet? If so, can I still use up my old coupons that I've saved from before?

Thanks! :)

You cannot use the old paper coupons on a ship that has gone to electronic coupons.

Edited by clarea

The Majesty was still paper, Version 17 I think in November of this year. You'll have to make sure you have the latest version.

Don't advertise the fact you are using coupons from previous cruises. But I've used leftover coupons in the past for BOBO drinks, internet and photos. (the only coupons I generally use).

I have so many free photo coupons its such a shame I didn't always use them.

But with our party of six this month on the Legend we did have three of us D+ and used all three e - coupons.

The Majesty was still paper, Version 17 I think in November of this year. You'll have to make sure you have the latest version.

Don't advertise the fact you are using coupons from previous cruises. But I've used leftover coupons in the past for BOBO drinks, internet and photos. (the only coupons I generally use).

I have so many free photo coupons its such a shame I didn't always use them.

But with our party of six this month on the Legend we did have three of us D+ and used all three e - coupons.

Thanksgiving Weekend Her Majesty of the Seas, was paperless....

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know if the Majesty has gone paperless with the coupons yet? If so, can I still use up my old coupons that I've saved from before?

Thanks! :)

I was on the Majesty in November and they were still on Coupons. Went back on just last week and they'e gone paperless now. If you're using one of your e-coupons you have to tell them to run it.