Most romantic: Chops or giovanni's

gskline

The problem I noticed with Chops on Oasis both times we cruised on her is that all of the specialty dining packages include Chops. That along with those who book it separately mean the restaurant is always jam packed. We walk through Central Park quite often even when we aren't eating at one of the restaurants and Chops is full. We've eaten there and it's anything but romantic. The tables are pushed way to close together for my liking. I feel like I'm seated with the people around me. The waiters couldn't help but constantly bump into my chair each time they passed. I'm not large, was pulled in as closely as I could, and still, bam...every time. It really became annoying.

It's not the food that is on the menu that makes it romantic. It's the atmosphere. I'd agree that outside at Giovanni's is the best option.

Although you could just wait until you board and ask them if there is a day and time that they find to be best for low occupancy in Chops if that is what you have your heart set on.

The menus at 150 Central Park were definitely different on our August cruise than they were on our May cruise. They told us they are changed seasonally. You could always ask to see the menu because as far as indoor seating goes, 150 is your best bet for romance. There is one menu the first 4 days and another the last 3 days of the cruise.

Gina

On all other ships besides Oasis, I would pick Chops. On Oasis, Chops is lacking and Giovanni's is much better.

I actually have to agree with this. I thought Chops on Oasis was noticeably sub-par compared to Enchantment, Freedom, and Navigator recently.