carnival Breeze time difference, ships time or not ??

fvandewouwer

First a happy new year to everyone !

need to figure out if the ship Carnival Breeze January ports of call La Romana will stay on the ship's time or not.

( already checked and there is a time difference between Miami and La Romana ) will the Carnival Breeze arriving La Romana at 9 am and leaving at 5 pm actually be in La Romana at 10 am and leaving at 6 pm

Need to know because we are going to book a private tour .

Thank you all for your help

have a wonderful first day in 2014

Frieda

Thanks for your answer, will ask again on the carnival board

have sailed with carnival before, on those past cruises they never changed the hour op departing ( Miami in this case ) but need to be sure so I do hope to contact someone who just has done this cruise

have a wonderful day

Frieda

Again, it doesn't matter who you talk to. It only matters what happens on your cruise.

I was having a discussion on an another board regarding this with regards to a DCL cruise. Two different cruises, approximately 2 or 4 weeks apart, same itinerary, same ship. My cruise did not change time, the other one did. There is no way to know what will happen on your cruise until you get on the ship.

With that being said, any vendor offering private tours worth their price will know when the ship arrives and leaves.

Again, it doesn't matter who you talk to. It only matters what happens on your cruise.

I was having a discussion on an another board regarding this with regards to a DCL cruise. Two different cruises, approximately 2 or 4 weeks apart, same itinerary, same ship. My cruise did not change time, the other one did. There is no way to know what will happen on your cruise until you get on the ship.

With that being said, any vendor offering private tours worth their price will know when the ship arrives and leaves.

this one is different, it is a private tour just for the 2 of us ( we hire a boat and need to know from when to when ..... ) also important for us to know when we need to be back would not want to miss the ship

but thanks for your answer

have a nice day

And, as long as you set your watch to SHIP'S TIME, whether they change time or not, you will NOT miss the ship! Don't use your cell phone, as it may reflect the local time. The ship will have clocks at every exit....make sure your watch is set to the same time and you'll be good to go.

And, as long as you set your watch to SHIP'S TIME, whether they change time or not, you will NOT miss the ship! Don't use your cell phone, as it may reflect the local time. The ship will have clocks at every exit....make sure your watch is set to the same time and you'll be good to go.

thanks, yes I know, would be a pity ( and a lot of trouble ) to miss the ship

that is not the problem biggest problem now is our pick-up time from the ship still not know how to figure that out