Help with certificate and wow sale?

Yesterday I put a hold on the Navigator of the Seas, May 25, 2014 sailing. This morning I called my TA and we booked the cruise. I have my total price and the room I picked in confirmation. The TA website and the RCCL website, both have my booking. Here is the ?

When I put my cruise on hold, it also gave me 150.00 OBC. My TA and RCCL do NOT have that listed on the website or anywhere I can find, nor is that in any of my paperwork.

Also, there is a certificate for it, of 125.00 for my sailing which I informed them of also. TA says that RCCL said you cannot use the certificate in addition to the WOW sale. It does not say that on the website and when I put my hold on it stated I qualified for 150.00 OBC.

What do I do?

Thanks so much!

You cannot use any other promos or savings certificates with the WOW sale. It does state this in the fine print.

†ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL® RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMPOSE A FUEL SUPPLEMENT OF UP TO $10 PER GUEST PER DAY ON ALL GUESTS IF THE PRICE OF WEST TEXAS INTERMEDIATE FUEL EXCEEDS $65.00 PER BARREL.

^Onboard Credit ("OBC") Offer applies to cruises booked Jan 1 - Feb 28, 2014. Offer is valid on 6-night or longer Royal Caribbean International sailings departing Mar 1 - Dec 31, 2014, excluding Quantum of the Seas. European sailings are defined as sailings that depart and return to European ports. Offer is applicable to ocean view and above stateroom categories; OBC amount varies by category and based on stateroom category purchased. Promo Code: YOURWOW is required and must be presented at time of booking. OBC amounts and promo code available on royalcaribbean.com. One offer per stateroom. OBC is in U.S. dollars, has no cash value, is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the last evening of the cruise. Offer may be combined with LAF and restricted rates (such as Seniors, Residents, Military). Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, weekly Sales Events, Net Rates, Crown & Anchor Discounts, Shareholder Benefits or Next Cruise offers, promotions, or benefits. Single occupancy guests paying 200% cruise fare are eligible for Offer. Single occupancy guests paying less than 200% cruise fare will be eligible for a prorated value of the Offer. Prices and Offer apply to new individual bookings (not applicable to groups), are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to royalcaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. © 2014 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships registry: The Bahamas.

I believe the terms and conditions of the WOW sale said no combinations with C&A perks, which includes savings certificates.

I'd ask the TA for Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation and check for the WOW OBC there. If it's not there, give them a few weeks and check again.

Ken and Bob - Thank you for your quick replies. Other ppl on cc have said that they called and got the certificate, I dunno. If it isn't a qualifying certificate because of promotion, then that's just the way it is.

So..is it typical that OBC may show up at a later date of a few weeks or so?

Thanks again very, very much!

Ken and Bob - Thank you for your quick replies. Other ppl on cc have said that they called and got the certificate, I dunno. If it isn't a qualifying certificate because of promotion, then that's just the way it is.

So..is it typical that OBC may show up at a later date of a few weeks or so?

Thanks again very, very much!

It has been typical that OBC from a WOW sale shows up a few weeks after the booking. However, Royal did a major upgrade to their booking software this past October, so I'm not sure what to expect now.