Shuttle from Amtrak Station in Miami?

SpeedsterX

You will get better responses if you post this question on the FLA departure board. ;)

I don't think so -- taxi (for about $30+tip) is likely your best bet. You can check with American Shuttle (based at the MIA airport); they will give you an on-line quote if they service the AMTRAK station.

Good luck! :)

You will get better responses if you post this question on the FLA departure board. ;)

I don't think so -- taxi (for about $30+tip) is likely your best bet. You can check with American Shuttle (based at the MIA airport); they will give you an on-line quote if they service the AMTRAK station.

Good luck! :)

Thank you! Will do.

Hi Speedster!

My husband and I are going to be on the same cruise.. We are flying into FLL the day before..

Hey! We are neighbors! I just saw you lived in the SB area..

See you onboard! :)

Where are you from? South Bend? I actually live in Mishawaka. We'll have to meet up at the Meet and Greet! :)

Be careful our third girl on our cruise took a cab from the Miami port to the Amtrak and the cab driver charged her $55.00, there's no way it should of cost that much....I can see 30.00 since its not that close but not 55.00. You should be able to find out approximate cost through the cab company.

Please book your train trip to arrive the day before. Amtrak gets put into sidings for freight trains all of the time. Great way to travel, but just be prepared for delays--might not happen, but my husband tells me all the time about people that get upset because the train is delayed.

Be careful our third girl on our cruise took a cab from the Miami port to the Amtrak and the cab driver charged her $55.00, there's no way it should of cost that much....I can see 30.00 since its not that close but not 55.00. You should be able to find out approximate cost through the cab company.

I'll watch for that, thank you!

Please book your train trip to arrive the day before. Amtrak gets put into sidings for freight trains all of the time. Great way to travel, but just be prepared for delays--might not happen, but my husband tells me all the time about people that get upset because the train is delayed.

Yes, we are arriving a whole day early and staying at a hotel near the port.

taxifarefinder.com is a good resource. Usually it is on the high side.

I actually live in Granger.. I like to tell people I am from Notre Dame though.. Fun! See you soon~:o

Ok, yep, we're about 3 miles away. See you on the ship! I am usually wearing sleeveless Notre Dame t-shirts. Stop me and say hello! :)