Favorite drinks on RCI

Miami Vice for a frozen drink but a newfound favourite is the Raspberry Lemon Drop!!

[ATTACH]297723[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using the Cruise Critic App

That looks so delish. I'm definitely gonna write all of harness down in my what to drink notepad so I remember to try all of these

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

What's in it?

I looked it up when I got home since I liked it so much!! It has malibu rum, 151 rum, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, ginger ale (or probably 7UP...I didn't taste ginger ale and I love it) and grenadine.

They were YUMMY!!

I looked it up when I got home since I liked it so much!! It has malibu rum, 151 rum, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, ginger ale (or probably 7UP...I didn't taste ginger ale and I love it) and grenadine.

They were YUMMY!!

How strong is the pineapple, not a huge fan of the pineapple

How strong is the pineapple, not a huge fan of the pineapple

They had various recipes for this drink depending on the site....some have OJ listed instead of pineapple. To be honest, I don't remember if it was OJ or Pineapple because I mainly tasted the cranberry juice, which I love. I'd just ask them which recipe they use and if they do use pineapple juice, use OJ instead. I will bet it was OJ...because I don't remember tasting pineapple.

Margaritas on the rocks! On my last cruise I got friendly with a bar tender at the Sky Bar, tipped him a couple of times the first day of the cruise and he hooked me up with some nice ones for the entire cruise. The sky bar was place of choice to go get my Margaritas! :cool:

Bailey's Banana Colada.

Bailey's, banana, banana liquor, pina colada mix, dark dum.

I am determined to try one of those this next time. I love banana-flavored anything... but even more, I love coconut and banana. Has anyone ever requested Malibu be used instead of the dark rum?

BBCs are my absolute favorite but I also like mudslides!

Yes I think I like mudslides better than I would like the BBC's not much of a banana lover in drinks...by far the best "icecream" drink I have ever had was on Epic called the Blue Man drink! It was so good!