Poolside movies ?

We are considering a cruise on the Legend of the Seas. I understand they have recently added a poolside movie screen. People who have experienced this on Princess have mentioned that the volume during the day is too loud to carry on a conversation. Is this also true of RCI, specifically the Legend?

It's not a deal-breaker, and we will probably book the cruise, depending on DD and her BF's work schedules, but it's nice to be prepared.

Thanks,

Kathy

We are considering a cruise on the Legend of the Seas. I understand they have recently added a poolside movie screen. People who have experienced this on Princess have mentioned that the volume during the day is too loud to carry on a conversation. Is this also true of RCI, specifically the Legend?

It's not a deal-breaker, and we will probably book the cruise, depending on DD and her BF's work schedules, but it's nice to be prepared.

Thanks,

Kathy

Our experience on Legend was that the volume was not overly loud during the movies. During the day there were no movies showing and the volume was low.

Our experience on Legend was that the volume was not overly loud during the movies. During the day there were no movies showing and the volume was low.

Graet! I assume there is a poolside band, and we'd much rather hear the music.

Hope this doesn't change between now and Feb. 2015.

Thanks for all your replies.

Kathy

I understand they have recently added a poolside movie screen. People who have experienced this on Princess have mentioned that the volume during the day is too loud to carry on a conversation.

I was on a Princess ship this summer, and we never had issues with the outdoor screen being too loud. Maybe if you were using the jogging track right behind it, but not from the actual pool deck with all the loungers. I'm assuming it will be the same with RC, but the volume is probably decided day-to-day by each ship.