It's Really GREAT!! Have you Noticed???

sail7seas

:) Seems like everytime I do a google search for something cruise-related, CruiseCritic almost always pops up as a place to find the response. I have noticed this so many times that I wonder why I bother too google cruise stuff at all.......should just look here first!!

Other cruise-related forums pale in comparison.

I, too, have learned so much from the cruisers who post here. And I know if I have a question and post it, someone will have the answer!

But to answer the OP's question -- yes, I have googled things and found CC cited as a source many, many times.

OK, out of curiosity, I Googled Sail7seas. There were over 9000 hits, many of which had nothing to do with "the" Sail7Seas... but wouldn't you know, the first two hits were on cruisecritic. You didn't know you had reached that level of stardom, did you Sail?

Google-ing Grumpy1 wasn't quite as successful. The first cruisecritic hit was #3 on the list... Grumpy will just have to try harder...

Grumpy

OK, out of curiosity, I Googled Sail7seas. There were over 9000 hits, many of which had nothing to do with "the" Sail7Seas... but wouldn't you know, the first two hits were on cruisecritic. You didn't know you had reached that level of stardom, did you Sail?

Google-ing Grumpy1 wasn't quite as successful. The first cruisecritic hit was #3 on the list... Grumpy will just have to try harder...

Grumpy

Oh my goodness!!! What fun! I'll have to google it and see what pops up.

It never even occured to me to do that. :o

The best reason to Google cruise-related topics instead of coming here first is because Google has a better search engine than CC. I think I'm more likely to find what I want HERE by searching over THERE.

Anyone else have that experience?

Susan

Yes, Sail! I have noticed this! In fact one day I Googled something ... I think I was looking for a picture or something ... and up popped a post of mine on CruiseCritic! I just about died!

So just now for fun I Googled my CC name and up popped a ton of stuff about me on CC, Webshots, etc., including our group cruise on a site that has nothing to do with Cruise Critic. I have to check this further! Yikes!!!

Archived