Your Favorite Carnival Breakfast Foods!

I'm not much of a breakfast person on land, but on cruises I really enjoy breakfast! :) I really enjoy the omelet station, bacon, pastries, and overall variety of foods offered by Carnival in the buffet. I have tried the MDR at breakfast before and I also think it is good.

I put together a photo gallery of my favorite breakfast food photos that I took on my Carnival Elation, Miracle, and Triumph cruises.

http://www.embarkandaway.com/cruise-ship-breakfast-photos.html

What is your favorite breakfast food on Carnival whether in the MDR or buffet?

Do you like breakfast more in the MDR or buffet?

I'm not much of a breakfast person on land, but on cruises I really enjoy breakfast! :) I really enjoy the omelet station, bacon, pastries, and overall variety of foods offered by Carnival in the buffet. I have tried the MDR at breakfast before and I also think it is good.

I put together a photo gallery of my favorite breakfast food photos that I took on my Carnival Elation, Miracle, and Triumph cruises.

http://www.embarkandaway.com/cruise-ship-breakfast-photos.html

What is your favorite breakfast food on Carnival whether in the MDR or buffet?

Do you like breakfast more in the MDR or buffet?

Usually go to the buffet, but on my last 2 cruises (Breeze & Conquest) I had breakfast most of the time at Blue Iguana Cantina. Arepitas and some other stuff you won't find at the buffet.

I have only had breakfast once in the MDR on the Glory. The service was so bad that we got up in the middle and went to the Lido.

We didn't eat breakfast in the MDR on the Fascination prior nor on the Miracle this past cruise as we didnt want to try it again.

I do believe that we are going to try it again on the Splendor in two weeks.

We have eaten at the seaday brunch (it was still comedy brunch then) - but I woke up that morning not feeling well, barely made it through the meal before giving back brunch in the bathroom in the cabin :) So I am looking forward to it again to have a good experience.

My favorite breakfast food in the Lido is the Sausages and Onions - its a variety of different types of sausages. Tasty!

I love my "pre-breakfast breakfast" via room service of a fresh fruit plate with a toasted bagel and cream cheese, accompanied by a carafe of coffee and orange juice. Enjoyed either on my balcony, or in bed - with the curtains wide open to let the sunshine in to fill the cabin. Pure decadence.

I can then leisurely get ready to face the world and decide on "real breakfast" :)

Not a fan of regular breakfasts, but I did like the brunch foods. If I'm eating on the lido deck, I usually will just get a plate of fruit or something. If I eat in the MDR, I usually get eggs Benedict than swear I'm never going to eat them again cause I'm always disappointed, and then seem to forget and order them again the next day, lol.

Not a fan of regular breakfasts, but I did like the brunch foods. If I'm eating on the lido deck, I usually will just get a plate of fruit or something. If I eat in the MDR, I usually get eggs Benedict than swear I'm never going to eat them again cause I'm always disappointed, and then seem to forget and order them again the next day, lol.

We had the same problem. HATE that browned, hard, often scorched, hollandaise sauce. Not to mention the over cooked eggs. :cool:

Here is what we do....

Try ordering them with the hollandaise on the side - and/or with the eggs over easy instead of poached. Anything that will make them have to be prepared for you - when your order is placed. ;)

Edited by happy cruzin

I like the steak(filet) and eggs at the sea day brunch. I loved the sauce and usually took hubby's too. Not sure if it was bernaise or hollandaise because I don't really remember the difference, but it was good. I also like crispy bacon, if you can get it.

The potatoes and pancakes if they are hot. But not the baked beans thats odd:confused:

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

I know it sounds weird, but my niece graduated from University of Richmond in London & one of her favorite breakfasts (& I actually like too) is baked beans on toast. I did eat this a few times on our cruises.