Breeze - 6 days Caribbean - Elegant Nights

Wife and kiddo doing 6 days on the Breeze January 12, 2014.

I presume there are 2 Elegant Nights (EN).

If anyone had done the same itin before (jpeg attached hopefully details are legible), would those ENs be on the 2 Sea Days?

I am trying to make a Steakhouse reservation for them, don't want to skip the ENs.

Thanks for all and any response.

Itin.jpg.1060a1bd200af1308c31ece88c9ce767.jpg

It won't be both sea days, because they wouldn't have a formal night on the last night. For sure the first sea day, then probably Grand Cayman.

That's what I thought too.

Actually, wife and kiddo just got off the plane in Miami an hour ago, boarding the Breeze tomorrow.

Will know for sure in a week.

It won't be both sea days, because they wouldn't have a formal night on the last night. For sure the first sea day, then probably Grand Cayman.

Our sea days are on different days in April. I hope that CC folks are right about that sailing.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

Our sea days are on different days in April. I hope that CC folks are right about that sailing.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

I was on the Grand Turk, Ochos Rios, Nassau itinerary, and yes our formal nights were the two sea days, because the second sea day isn't the last night Nassau is.

ok great...be sure to post after their cruise!!

We leave for the 6 day Breeze Cruise on Feb 23rd. Same itinierary other than we got to Grand Turk rather than Cozumel.

Can't wait to hear! I have been wondering for sure myself!

Fresh off the press ... kiddo just checked the menus on their cabin's TV:

EN 1 - First Sea Day

EN 2 - Thursday (port day Cozumel)

Take care everyone.

Fresh off the press ... kiddo just checked the menus on their cabin's TV:

EN 1 - First Sea Day

EN 2 - Thursday (port day Cozumel)

Take care everyone.

If I may ask, what is on the menu on each formal night(basically). When is the all important "lobster night"? We leave Feb. 9th. Thanks, Bill.

OK everyone, I might have gotten everyone confused.

Mrs. and myself were on the Breeze December 1, 2013. Ports of call were Grand Turk, Ocho Rios and then Nassau.

The itin my better half + kiddo are doing right now is Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Slightly different.

According to my wife by checking things out on TV in their cabin, the 2nd EL is on the evening of the day at Cozumel.

Food: 1st EL kiddo had the prime rib, very good he said. Lobster was on the menu also.

2nd EL ... if it is the same as our December 1 sailing, the Chateaubriand I had was heavenly! Wife had garlic jumbo shrimps, she really enjoyed that too.

Hope it helps.

OK everyone, I might have gotten everyone confused.

Mrs. and myself were on the Breeze December 1, 2013. Ports of call were Grand Turk, Ocho Rios and then Nassau.

The itin my better half + kiddo are doing right now is Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Slightly different.

According to my wife by checking things out on TV in their cabin, the 2nd EL is on the evening of the day at Cozumel.

Food: 1st EL kiddo had the prime rib, very good he said. Lobster was on the menu also.

2nd EL ... if it is the same as our December 1 sailing, the Chateaubriand I had was heavenly! Wife had garlic jumbo shrimps, she really enjoyed that too.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for the info! I'm on the Breeze in March with the same itin as your January Breeze Cruise. I haven't seen a review of that Breeze itin, so hope you post one!