Formal Night(s) with only One At-Sea Day?

Baybear

This may have been asked before... But when on the Southern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Summit sailing out of Puerto Rico, there is only ONE at-sea day at the end.

Normally two formal nights are held; one on each at-sea day.

Can anyone tell me which days formal nights are on for this 7-day trip with only one at-sea day? Or do they only have ONE formal night on this cruise?

TIA

This may have been asked before... But when on the Southern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Summit sailing out of Puerto Rico, there is only ONE at-sea day at the end.

Can anyone tell me which days formal nights are on for this 7-day trip with only one at-sea day? Or do they only have ONE formal night on this cruise?

TIA

I believe the at sea formal nights have changed. Day 2 and 6 seem to now be the formal nights on 7 day cruises.

TIA

Celebrity very often holds formal nights on port days, they try and hold them on sea days but this is not an absolute. If you are on a seven day cruise the previous poster is correct, they usually hold them on day 2 and day 6.

We have a 7 night itinerary where there are no sea days. Its a med cruise and as we are travelling from Australia I'd love it if there were no formal nights. Our second night doesn't depart until 8pm with a lunchtime arrival so I can't see people being back on board in time for the first sitting and rushed for the second sitting.

The sixth night is Ephesus which is a popular touring place but it does depart at 6pm. So that night is probably ok.

Will be interesting to see but we will be eating at the buffet on formal nights.

We have a 7 night itinerary where there are no sea days. Its a med cruise and as we are travelling from Australia I'd love it if there were no formal nights. Our second night doesn't depart until 8pm with a lunchtime arrival so I can't see people being back on board in time for the first sitting and rushed for the second sitting.

The sixth night is Ephesus which is a popular touring place but it does depart at 6pm. So that night is probably ok.

Will be interesting to see but we will be eating at the buffet on formal nights.

You do not have to eat in the Buffet no matter what anyone says, I was just off the Eclipse Dec 14 cruise, and formal night was well anything goes or went. Lots of Tux, but also, god forbid and JEANS and a t shirt a travesty according to this board. Personally, I would not down dress that far, but just look nice.

You do not have to eat in the Buffet no matter what anyone says, I was just off the Eclipse Dec 14 cruise, and formal night was well anything goes or went. Lots of Tux, but also, god forbid and JEANS and a t shirt a travesty according to this board. Personally, I would not down dress that far, but just look nice.

Thankyou. I'm a newbie to Celebrity. We plan to look nice (no jeans) so we might be ok. On our Liberty med cruise formal night was just smart. I could count the tuxes and long dresses on one hand. It was hot, and also on two port days so impractical really in the med where distances are long when onshore.