Up to date menus on Azura

johncandt

There don't seem to have been many changes over the last three years or so with a few exceptions. I can't remember seeing the Jellied Beef starter or Beef Tongue on the menu before. Can't remember ever having eaten them either - nor would I want to! I do think there are some cheaper cuts used than there once was

Thanks anyway folks just my way of idling the next 5 weeks away until we can sample the food and drink , have already booked tables in XV11 and Sindhu planned some other nights in Glass House and Venezia, best do the diet before we go methinks!!!!

Thanks anyway folks just my way of idling the next 5 weeks away until we can sample the food and drink , have already booked tables in XV11 and Sindhu planned some other nights in Glass House and Venezia, best do the diet before we go methinks!!!!

17 was ok but we found it a bit rich for us however Sindhu is superb.....you may want to go more than once! Happy planning.

Already booked in them both twice!!!! found the gala dinner menu which i am given to understand is more or less what you can maybe get on formal nights in the MDR

Yes. Best to choose non formal evenings for speciality restaurants as the MDR menu is always better on formal eves.

I've just done the maths and I've not been on a cruise for 3 (count them) years! (who'd have babies?) Me apparently... anyhow just had to shout that I 've just booked a 2 weeker in July on Azura... I have never felt right until I have a cruise booked... and now my insides have settled and are in the right place again... happy times!