early morning walking on the Crown Promenade?

AKman2495

We will be on the Crown in a couple of weeks. On our first cruise we regularly walked the promenade on the Coral in the morning (6:30 7:00 isn). We were on the Caribbean Princess in November and walking the promenade that early was a problem because they were washing down the decks-just too much water.

As for the stairs being closed, that does not matter as we can simple do a loop back and forth between the stairs.

Anyone know if the Crown is more amenable to early walkers?

Thanks

We will be on the Crown in a couple of weeks. On our first cruise we regularly walked the promenade on the Coral in the morning (6:30 7:00 isn). We were on the Caribbean Princess in November and walking the promenade that early was a problem because they were washing down the decks-just too much water.

As for the stairs being closed, that does not matter as we can simple do a loop back and forth between the stairs.

Thanks

You will find the same situation on the Crown, I also love walking or running in the early am it is so peaceful out on the Promenade.

On our most recent cruise on the Crown I was out around 7:30 or earlier every morning and I had no problem walking the promenade deck. This is one of my favorite things to do. Actually I like to get up and walk the promenade deck while the sun is rising....just gorgeous.

Thanks

Go to the gym.