Royal Caribbean beverage packages

How much are sodas if you do not purchase the package? I'm figuring that it's most likely worth it to just buy the pkg.

As far as the alcoholic packages go, if you are only drinking 2 mixed or frozen drinks a day, then it would be better to just pay for them individually, right?

Thanks! !

Individual sodas are sold in a 12oz can for $2.88.

Edited by clarea

How much are sodas if you do not purchase the package? I'm figuring that it's most likely worth it to just buy the pkg.

As far as the alcoholic packages go, if you are only drinking 2 mixed or frozen drinks a day, then it would be better to just pay for them individually, right?

Thanks! !

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

Summarize:

-Sodas: 12oz can 2.88$

-Sodas: glass 1.95$ (?)

-Virgin Cocktails about 4$ (?)

-fresh juice (?)

-Bottle of water 3.25$ (?)

-Special Coffee at Cafè Promenade for 2$ to 5.50$

Other?

The other advantage of the soda package (which costs only about $7/day) on ships with Freestyle machines is that the selection is much greater than you'll find at the bars. I believe they have only Coke, Diet Coke, and Ginger Ale on tap (maybe Sprite)? And in cans, you can get Sprite or Sprite Zero. But the machines give you many, many more choices. Lots of diet options, too.

[quote name='Southerngal410']So if you buy the soda package, you have to carry your cup around with you everywhere, including the dining room? [/quote]
You only need the cup if you want to use the Freestyle machine. You can get soda from a bar or restaurant with your SeaPass card, though you will be limited to about a half-dozen choices.

[quote name='clarea']You only need the cup if you want to use the Freestyle machine. You can get soda from a bar or restaurant with your SeaPass card, though you will be limited to about a half-dozen choices.[/quote]

All the choices from the Freestyle machine are neat, almost gimicky. As long as I can get my Diet Coke, maybe with a slice of lemon or lime, I'm a happy camper.:D

• 6 months later...
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]I am considering the Ultimate package so that I can enjoy the specialty coffees. I also like soft drinks in restaurants. Will this be included and just served in a regular glass? Can I still order a bucket of beer, or will I have to order them one at a time? Will this include margaritas from Ritas? Is gratuity included in the package, or do you tip extra to the bartenders? Thanks so much![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='teacher2cruiser'][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]I am considering the Ultimate package so that I can enjoy the specialty coffees. I also like soft drinks in restaurants. Will this be included and just served in a regular glass? Can I still order a bucket of beer, or will I have to order them one at a time? Will this include margaritas from Ritas? Is gratuity included in the package, or do you tip extra to the bartenders? Thanks so much![/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

I considered the ultimate package and by my calculations unless you drink ALOT you will barely break even. I'm sure Ritas Margaritas are included and as I understand it you cannot order buckets of beer just one at a time.

I get the Royal Replensih which includes all the soda, plus specialty coffees EXCEPT at branded Starbucks on the Oasis class.

Gratuities are included for all the beverage packages and you don't have to tip unless you want to tip extra.

Ed

[quote name='TurtleLawyer']What is considered a Super Premium beverage by RCI?

Heather

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote]

I'm sure there's a list somewhere, but I suspect it what includes what would be "top shelf" liquor at your local bar.

[quote name='mxylpic']All the choices from the Freestyle machine are neat, almost gimicky. As long as I can get my Diet Coke, maybe with a slice of lemon or lime, I'm a happy camper.:D[/QUOTE]

Not all are gimmicks.
Freestyle will get things like caffeine free diet coke, Mr Pibb, diet root beer, diet ginger ale.
Also no 5 minute wait for a bartender to recognize you