Surprising her on the Liberty next week!

Forgive me if this was posted before, I couldn't find the thread.

So at work this morning, printing out the set sail passes and it occurred to me that it says "suite" on it (I upgraded us to a JS... as a surprise to her)

She has no idea, and I'd love to keep it a surprise until she opens the room.

Any ideas how to do this? I "signed for her" so she won't see the print outs, but I'm worried about the agent when we get to the pier. I was thinking about attaching a little note to my passport or maybe slipping a little note with the documents saying NOT to mention that we're in the JS... thoughts?I'd like to make this happen! :D

So at work this morning, printing out the set sail passes and it occurred to me that it says "suite" on it (I upgraded us to a JS... as a surprise to her)

Any ideas how to do this? I "signed for her" so she won't see the print outs, but I'm worried about the agent when we get to the pier. I was thinking about attaching a little note to my passport or maybe slipping a little note with the documents saying NOT to mention that we're in the JS... thoughts?I'd like to make this happen! :D

The silver SeaPass card that she will get at check-in will be hard to hide.

Knowing the long lines for embarkation at the Liberty terminal, I'd surprise her when you chose the SUITE door/lines instead. Honey, we don't need to get in that long line. :eek:

I'm guessing that writing about it on the Internet is not necessarily the best way to keep a secret.

Naw....

Pretty safe to assume that the OP would not have posted on CC if his significant other was a member here too, or if she knew someone who knows who the OP is, and somehow felt the need to relay the information.

I never had a check in agent say "oh goody, you are in a Jr. Suite" so don't worry about having them spill the beans.

As for the luggage tags. If you are driving in just tell her that you don't want to tear them so you will place them on the luggage at the curb. Then have her wait for you near the door, to get out of the way with all the traffic :p, then hand the luggage over to the porter.

If someone directs you to the Suite Line just whisper to the agent that the Suite is a surprise for you wife and you prefer to stand in another line. I don't think they would make you stand in the line after hearing this. Hopefully you can distract your wife by making her look at something else while this conversation is going on.

Good luck on pulling this off.

We are surprising our daughter and DH's sister in March, they are going on their first cruise so having their room decorated with a Bon voyage banner. We wish we could have surprised her with the cruise, but she needed to know the dates for her agent so he knew not to book any jobs during that time.