Just have to keep trying with all our might

Some of you really have winter cold

Try to keep some of the comfort food on hold

Exercise is a help we know

But not easy with temps so low

So everyone come in weigh since I'm here now

Hope to see good loss's so we can say WOW

-2.8 for a total of.............WAIT FOR IT............ 30!!!!!! :D

A week early for my goal. Yeah!!!! Leave for our cruise a week from tomorrow. That gives me an extra week to lose a bit more so that I have an extra cushion for what I know I will gain back. I have my mindset so I will be right back at it when we return.

Edited by kona_wahine

Belle - glad you started the thread !!! I'm really struggling on being motivated .... I am down 1.8# this week, but I still have about 4# to go to get to where I was then another 9# ... Seems as if all I want to do is to eat ... I'm really hungry ... try to stay on a 1200 calorie diet ... but have been eating 1350-1450 the past few weeks. Jan

Which is good in a way.

Kept off the few pounds I lost in Nov.

Not eating much but eating to much "snacks" I think!

Kona..Good loss. One more weigh-in. Bon Voyage!

Jan..You lost...take it. You've done so good.

Like in the poem hard to get back on track after

the Holidays..to much good/sweet food that we

got use to eating!

Hope this next week gets easier for all.

Come in and post everyone...Good Or Bad.

We have to keep at it.

HI all!

Belle ~ better late than never!;) Thanks for the poem.

Jan ~ you're doing great! I'm hungry all the time too & always thinking of my next meal or snack!:o

kona_wahine ~ Great, accomplishing your goal early!:D I see you're going on Liberty. My DD is going next month. Nice itinerary you have. I've sailed Dream once & really liked it but then sailed Breeze & like that it has more 2.0 features. I want to try a cove balcony the next time I do Carnival. Have you ever tried one?

I'm happy to report I lost 2.6 lbs but still have a long way to go to be where I want to be. MFP has me on 1200 calories too, I used to lose with 1400, wonder why the difference?

Have a great weekend!

~ Jo ~ :)

Congrats Kona on reaching your goal. I hope I can do the same in 18 weeks.

I love first week weigh ins. I am down 9lbs this week! I know it is part water but I will still take it. Hoping for 2-3lbs for week two.

Good job everyone and can't wait to hear from everyone again next week.

HI all!

kona_wahine ~ Great, accomplishing your goal early!:D I see you're going on Liberty. My DD is going next month. Nice itinerary you have. I've sailed Dream once & really liked it but then sailed Breeze & like that it has more 2.0 features. I want to try a cove balcony the next time I do Carnival. Have you ever

Thanks everyone!

Jo, we had a cove on the Dream our last cruise. We just loved it. We've only been on two cruises, and have a lido balcony this time.

HI again!

kona_wahine ~ I'm anxious to try a cove next time. I love Carnival & their different types of cabins. I had a 2 port hole one in Nov. on Breeze.

Diana ~ I see you're doing the spring repo on the Dawn. I think a guy I sailed with Grandpaul, is on that too. I'm on the fall repo & looking forward to seeing New Orleans, the only new port for me on the cruise. I have the same inside cabin I had for the 14 day Canada New England cruise on Dawn

but this time am sailing solo.

I don't think there's any need for a new thread, so I'll jump in here. I want to make it official by posting the beginning of this journey!

I have a land (beach) vacation in June and have about 23 weeks to lose 1 to 1.5 lb per week.

I guess you could say I started about a week ago, but I've been still trying to figure out my game plan, so I haven't been real strict. I'm doing the Simple Diet, but still reading the book and haven't followed it 100%.

I started T25, but realized that even though I could get through it (modified), I was still concerned about it being too intense. I don't think it's meant for couch potatoes just starting to work out. I then tried Jillian's Yoga Meltdown, which was also too hard. Today I tried Leslie Sansone's 5 Day Slimdown and I think I finally found my beginner workout. It was just the right intensity.

My tentative schedule is for now to do Leslie's until 1/31/14, then start Chris Freytag's 10 pound slimdown program on 2/3/13 and Jillian Michael's Body Revolution on 3/3/13, which will take me to June. FYI, I based these decisions off of help from Collage Video and their rating system.

Starting weight: 154.8

Goal: 130

Need to lose: 24.8