Norway Fjords With Azamara

journey boomer

So excited to read this thread. We are booked on a 15-night Azamara Quest cruise of Norwegian Fjords and North Cape departing Amsterdam August 11, 2016.

You'll love it. The scenery is breathtaking and because Azamara ships are smaller they spend more time on the inside of the passage of the fjords, under bridges and power cables that the bigger ships can't go. You wrote on another thread you are in an aft cabin. Wonderful view too!

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

I have stop On Norway's soil 5 times-one cruise of the whole country and 4 times just parts of.. I would and will go back to do one more cruise at some point. But for me it needs to be with Johannes.. who else can take me back to his home.. been to Alaska twice and i to prefer Norway..`favorite country in Europe.

We'll be delighted with any Captain who shepherds us into these blessed fjords, and grateful.

Actually our Norwegian cabin is forward, 6002 and I'm a bit worried about that. At least on Deck 6 there will be less motion than upper decks.

Edited by OctoberKat

We'll be delighted with any Captain who shepherds us into these blessed fjords, and grateful.

Actually our Norwegian cabin is forward, 6002 and I'm a bit worried about that. At least on Deck 6 there will be less motion than upper decks.

You will have a great view there too. Be prepared. I was in 7002 for Norway and if it's rough you will rock and roll there.

Phil

We have done this itinerary 3 times on the Journey and greatly enjoyed each one. It is a very magical and expensive country to visit, but well worth it. Would probably go back again if it fits into our travel plans since we have " family " ( 2 exchange students ) who both live in Tromso.