Check your rates EVERYONE

Not to sound stupid...but...what is the fare viewer? We have been checking our rates hoping for a drop but we have to go through the whole process of booking a room on Carnival's website. Is there an easier way?

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/

It's an easy way to check pricing. Just make sure you're not including the taxes/fees when you compare, as these are not shown on fare viewer, just the cruise fare.

Been watching the fare viewer everyday since we booked, today the New Year's Sale + Upgrade paid dividend for our sailing-- $60 OBC per cabin--YEAH!!!! Keep them coming, Happy Sailing everyone.

(Just wanted to share to everyone, since I already posted on our roll call)

I just checked our cruise and the price dropped $60. Was told that we couldn't have the refund because I paid in full (just yesterday when booked). However, my PVP told me to check today and if the price went down, we would get it. Stayed on phone for awhile, but finally got refund to my credit card for a total of $92. Not sure how that was figured, but supposed taxes, etc. I thought $60, but he verified that it was indeed, $92.

Thanks for the heads up!