Australia/new zealand cruisers,please post a review

alexandra cruiser

Can you specify? I am not going to read those reviews.

I was on such a cruise with a different line. New Zealand is spectacular. Kiwis (the people) are the nicest people I have ever met. The ports are well organized with private tours that can be spontaneously booked on the pier. We were lucky with the weather.

When you want your hand held and someone to do all the leg work for you expect to pay$$$$$$$$$$$ You can buy the liquor package and save

Getting $5000 bill shows, well being less than bright when many options exist.

Spending double for a cabin likewise is not the ships fault but a crummy/greedy agent who saw a mark or the passenger just did not care to do any research. Like the guy who pays full list price for a car.

Food is very subjective and I would hazard a guess that you will not have any problems unless you are high-maintenance.

The fact is is a great cruise, milford sound, Auckland, In every port I got a car and drove around... for $80 a day !!! Why pay $300

Can you specify? I am not going to read those reviews.

I was on such a cruise with a different line. New Zealand is spectacular. Kiwis (the people) are the nicest people I have ever met. The ports are well organized with private tours that can be spontaneously booked on the pier. We were lucky with the weather.

I like to read reviews,but also like to hear both sides.;)

• 3 weeks later...