Embarkation Lunch

Hi All

We leave on Monday on the Liberty. I was wondering if Johnny Rockets or the cafe would be open or just the Windjammer? Thanks

Kelly

I don't know about Johnny Rockets, but Cafe Promenade and Sorrento's should be open.

We sail on the Grandeur in April - the web site says it now has a "Park Café" but I can't find it on any of the Deck Plans.

Does anyone know where it's located on Vision Class Grandeur?

Also ... anyone in the know - will that Park Café be open for embarkcation lunch?

Thanks!:)

Wouldn't it be nice if they would open up the MDR for lunch on embarkation day? I would free up the Windjammer and give people who had traveled from a distance a chance to just sit and have lunch (without having to hunt for a table, etc). Johnny Rockets could also relieve some of the congestion In a perfect world, . . .

We sail on the Grandeur in April - the web site says it now has a "Park Café" but I can't find it on any of the Deck Plans.

Does anyone know where it's located on Vision Class Grandeur?

Also ... anyone in the know - will that Park Café be open for embarkcation lunch?

Thanks!:)

Park Cafe is in the aft portion of the Solarium on deck 9.

I don't know for sure regarding Grandeur, but other ships that we've been on with Park Cafe have been open on embarkation day. It might not be open right at 11:30am, you might have to wait until noon or a bit later.

Wouldn't it be nice if they would open up the MDR for lunch on embarkation day? I would free up the Windjammer and give people who had traveled from a distance a chance to just sit and have lunch (without having to hunt for a table, etc). Johnny Rockets could also relieve some of the congestion In a perfect world, . . .

It would be nice, but think of it like this. It is turnaround day, and I would imagine that the people involved in the MDR are being used to receive and store product, clean, and do what they need to get ready for the next trip.