premier wine tasting

Yodalicious

This is included in the Cellar Master Package, so we did not pay the $35. We were on the Eurodam, spring 2013.

To us, it was worth it. It was not well attended (probably due to the cost), but we were served a wonderful selection of wines and nibblies.

It started with a vintage champagne (Dom Perignon) and ended with a lovely port with 5 or 6 glasses of wine in between. There was also a plate of nibbles that included shrimp, brie, bread, etc. for each person.

We sat with a nice couple from Florida and talked about wine. All in all, a nice way to spend part of an afternoon.

I got cajoled by our wine steward once so we attended a wine tasting. Since I can't drink red wine due to headache issues, I wound up giving half my wine to people around me. They enjoyed the tasting very much---me, not so much. It was a lot of money for a few drinks of white wine.

My husband doesn't care for wine so he gave a lot of his away too. We were very popular!:)

I got cajoled by our wine steward once so we attended a wine tasting. Since I can't drink red wine due to headache issues, I wound up giving half my wine to people around me. They enjoyed the tasting very much---me, not so much. It was a lot of money for a few drinks of white wine.

My husband doesn't care for wine so he gave a lot of his away too. We were very popular!:)

I sure as heck hope this wasn't on a cruise I was on too.... you know, with me being a wino.....:D:D Don't forget to book one for April.:cool:

I sure as heck hope this wasn't on a cruise I was on too.... you know, with me being a wino.....:D:D Don't forget to book one for April.:cool:

It may well have been on the Zuiderdam. :eek: Lets book one for April. Just you and me. Forget the guys and you can have my red wine. :)

Which April? - maybe the Sailaway Gang should take over the joint!

We are talking this April but if Startwin conducts herself properly with all the extra wine we could have a repeat on the Sailaway cruise. :)

It may well have been on the Zuiderdam. :eek: Lets book one for April. Just you and me. Forget the guys and you can have my red wine. :)

Done deal!

What you two will be doing would be a "dry run" for the next year! Only not so dry!:D

LOL! You will note that neither sapper1 nor her DH drink wine (much)..... so guess who will be carrying extras for me.:D