Probably a dumb question/clarification

On day 1 we should receive our meet & mingle invitation as well as our welcome back party invitation since this will be our second RCCL cruise, right? These will tell us where to show up & when.

If you look on the right hand side of this page you should see a box of links which include - Confirmed Party Listing

Click on that and you can see your M&M details, for your Grandeur cruise it says -

Grandeur Of The Seas 21-Jan-2014 ---- 22-Jan-2014 10:15:00 AM, Viking Crown Lounge

If you look on the right hand side of this page you should see a box of links which include - Confirmed Party Listing

Click on that and you can see your M&M details, for your Grandeur cruise it says -

Grandeur Of The Seas 21-Jan-2014 ---- 22-Jan-2014 10:15:00 AM, Viking Crown Lounge

WOW - I bet that I miss more than I find on the CC & RCCL websites! Thanks. Thanks to CC, I have the Royal App on my phone, so I even know where that lounge is located.

On day 1 we should receive our meet & mingle invitation as well as our welcome back party invitation since this will be our second RCCL cruise, right? These will tell us where to show up & when.

You wont always get it on day 1. Sometimes its a day or two into the cruise.

No one else mentioned it, so I'm going to offer this just to be safe. In order to be invited to the Meet & Mingle, you have to be a Cruise Critic member and you have to sign up for it before your cruise. It has nothing to do with your Crown & Anchor status.

Edited to add... Oh, I misread your post and skipped over the "as well as our..." I didn't realize you were talking about two separate invitations. Well, never mind! :D

Edited by Daghis

Day one you will receive your M & M information in your stateroom if - as is typically the case - your M & M is scheduled for day 2. And yes, you can access the confirmed schedule information a week or two ahead of time as indicated by others.

Your welcome back party is a C & A sponsored event for which you will receive the invitation typically two or three days in advance, again in your stateroom.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

and please check the invitation. Ours was on a different day at a different time then it said on the "confirmed" list.

Thanks for chiming it, I penciled in the time on my calendar already. :D Luckily I have an eraser if necessary.

Occasionally you will receive the invitation for the Meet N Mingle farther into the cruise. Last fall we received ours on Day 4. If you have not received yours, you can check at Guest Relations and they will give you the information.

Have fun!