When does Pride actually depart?

JeanieTheMom

I've read several threads about the Pride arriving late. According to Carnival, the departure time is 4:30. But if it gets back late, and people get off late, and we board late, what time do we actually get to leave?

Would love to hear actually experiences. Thanks.

I've read several threads about the Pride arriving late. According to Carnival, the departure time is 4:30. But if it gets back late, and people get off late, and we board late, what time do we actually get to leave?

I'd love to hear as well. We sail right before you :-)

I have been following the Pride arrival times for a few weeks and I was on the ship in Nov. We didn't board until after 1 p.m. (the ship docked a little after 9- scheduled arrival time is 9 a.m.) We still sailed on time at 4:30 p.m.

As far as I know the ship is still sailing at 4:30 even with arrival time being 9 or after.

Question - so I sail a week from Sunday and have FTTF - our hotel has a shuttle at 10:30 and noon. Should we just get there right away on the first one or wait for the one at noon? With the way stuff has been going as far as the later boarding time.

Edited by jwlnroe

You can do either one.... if you choose 10:30, you may board by about noon the way its going, or it could be closer to 1pm... you never know how quick they get everyone off.. if you take the later shuttle, their may not be a wait at all... it depends on how important it is for you to be one of the first on the ship... If that is important take the early shuttle.. if you hate to sit around and wait at the terminal, you may be better off waiting until the late shuttle...

When we sailed her in October the ship set sail around 5PM. We are sailing the Pride on 1/26 and have been tracking the ship. Checking one of the tracking site it appears the Pride left around 5:30PM on 1/12/14.

Edited by JMAE

We sailed awAy on Pride Jan 5th at 5:30 pm and arrived back to port about 10am

Thanks for the answers.

We got the email from Carnival also. It says that starting with my cruise on 2-2, the departure time will be 5 p.m. and the arrival time will be 10 a.m.

But the email just states the planned times. It's good to hear what has been really happening recently.