Upcoming Royal Carribean Jan 19-25, Projected WX...

Ebvette

For all those who plan to cruise this one, here is the latest weather projections per port...

HOUSTON:

Thurs: Sunny, Hi 69, Low 43, Chance Rain 0%, winds SSW at 12 mph

Fri: Partly Cloudy, Hi 58, Low 33, Chance of Rain 10%, winds N at 11 mph

Sat: Mostly Sunny, Hi 61, Low 43, Chance of Rain 0%, winds ESE at 7 mph

AT SEA:

SUNDAY - Seas Calm with Swell coming from the SW 2-3 Feet, Partly cloudy to Mostly Sunny, temps (in our project course) 68-71 Degrees.

– Isle of Cozumel, Mexico

Arrival 8:00 AM, Monday– Partly cloudy hi-72, low 64, wind NNE 11mph, chance of Rain 0%, Humidity 79%

Depart, 6:00 PM

– Isle of Roatan, Honduras

Arrival 9:00 AM, Tuesday - Mostly to Partly Cloudy. Hi- 79, Low 71. Wind NE at 13 MPH, Humidity 80%,

-Belize _TENDER REQUIRED

Arrival 7:00 AM, Wednesday– Partly Cloudy, Hi 80, Low 65, Wind NW at 9 MPH, Humidity 76%

Depart, 5:00 PM

Appears if it holds, we got great departure as NO FOG is predicted at all and clear sailing will 25-30 mile visibility for Saturday... to far ahead for our return....

Little to no rain at any of the port of calls, and very warm temps, so looks like its going to be a great cruise...planets and stars are lining up in our favor....

FYI...got weather for USCG reports...

THURS - AT Sea,

Calms winds and smooth seas to you...Cheers :)

Edited by Ebvette

For all those who plan to cruise this one, here is the latest weather projections per port...

HOUSTON:

Thurs: Sunny, Hi 69, Low 43, Chance Rain 0%, winds SSW at 12 mph

Fri: Partly Cloudy, Hi 58, Low 33, Chance of Rain 10%, winds N at 11 mph

Sat: Mostly Sunny, Hi 61, Low 43, Chance of Rain 0%, winds ESE at 7 mph

AT SEA:

SUNDAY - Seas Calm with Swell coming from the SW 2-3 Feet, Partly cloudy to Mostly Sunny, temps (in our project course) 68-71 Degrees.

– Isle of Cozumel, Mexico

Arrival 8:00 AM, Monday– Partly cloudy hi-72, low 64, wind NNE 11mph, chance of Rain 0%, Humidity 79%

– Isle of Roatan, Honduras

Arrival 9:00 AM, Tuesday - Mostly to Partly Cloudy. Hi- 79, Low 71. Wind NE at 13 MPH, Humidity 80%,

-Belize _TENDER REQUIRED

Arrival 7:00 AM, Wednesday– Partly Cloudy, Hi 80, Low 65, Wind NW at 9 MPH, Humidity 76%

Depart, 5:00 PM

Appears if it holds, we got great departure as NO FOG is predicted at all and clear sailing will 25-30 mile visibility for Saturday... to far ahead for our return....

Little to no rain at any of the port of calls, and very warm temps, so looks like its going to be a great cruise...planets and stars are lining up in our favor....

FYI...got weather for USCG reports...

THURS - AT Sea,

Calms winds and smooth seas to you...Cheers :)

Those dates and ports look like a Caribbean Princess cruise??

Well, while there may be some confusing identifiers in the original post, I do appreciate the information. I have been tracking the weather for all these ports closely, myself, as we will be departing from Houston this coming weekend on the Caribbean Princess, bound for these 3 ports. So, thanks Ebvette. Fingers crossed.

Edited by 5:00_Somewhere

I have been tracking the weather for all these ports closely, myself, as we will be departing from Houston this coming weekend on the Caribbean Princess, bound for these 3 ports. So, thanks Ebvette. Fingers crossed.

User the following link for a rolling 10 day forecast for your cruise (just ignore the dates listed in the itinerary)

http://cruiseoutlook.com/build/report/798

User the following link for a rolling 10 day forecast for your cruise (just ignore the dates listed in the itinerary)

Thank you so much! All these years and I'd never seen that before. I always just look up each individual port on Accuweather. Learn something new every day! :)

Thank you so much! All these years and I'd never seen that before. I always just look up each individual port on Accuweather. Learn something new every day! :)

That link no longer works.

Need to use http://cruiseoutlook.com/report/princess_caribbean-princess_7_nights_2014-01-18 now