dining package??

I read somewhere that RCI was offering a dining package that you could use in the specialty restaurants at a good price?? I have tried looking and can not find any info on it.. I also want to get a wine package,, but when I went to gifts page it only show wine by the bottle, not a package.. ARe these packages something I must wait and buy on the ship? thanks

I read somewhere that RCI was offering a dining package that you could use in the specialty restaurants at a good price?? I have tried looking and can not find any info on it.. I also want to get a wine package,, but when I went to gifts page it only show wine by the bottle, not a package.. ARe these packages something I must wait and buy on the ship? thanks

If your sailing offers these packages, then you should see them available online. It could be that it's too early for these to show up for your cruise.

oh, ok.. We are cruising Feb 18th.. I will check again in a week or so..

If you mean Feb 2014, then you should see any available packages by now.

Check your Pre-cruise Planner on Royal's website under the Specialty Restaurants section. If your cruise is having a Mystery Dinner Theater, it should be listed there.

The Wine & Dine package should be listed under the Alcoholic Beverage section.

I found where we can purchase the wine package.. I thought we could reserve it on the ship but it says it has to be reserved 4 days before boarding.. I cant decide if we want the 7 bottle or the 10.. ?? It also has an area where we should pre pick our dinner times for ATD?? I thought we would just go to the dining room when we were ready for dinner?

It wont allow me to purchase and dining packages yet,, it is not 2 months out yet, it will be tomorrow.. thanks for your help..

I found where we can purchase the wine package.. I thought we could reserve it on the ship but it says it has to be reserved 4 days before boarding.. I cant decide if we want the 7 bottle or the 10.. ?? It also has an area where we should pre pick our dinner times for ATD?? I thought we would just go to the dining room when we were ready for dinner?

It wont allow me to purchase and dining packages yet,, it is not 2 months out yet, it will be tomorrow.. thanks for your help..

Tomorrow is 1 month out from Feb 18th.

Regarding the wine, you can take it back to your stateroom if you like, so you may want the larger package so you have some for dinner and some for your stateroom.

If you have My Time Dining, then you don't have to select a dining time, you can just show up whenever you like.

we waited until we got on board for the dining package as they will often offer extra special pricing

when we last bought a wine package we did so before boarding but that was a couple of years ago now. haven't needed it since.

I found where we can purchase the wine package.. I thought we could reserve it on the ship but it says it has to be reserved 4 days before boarding..

You can purchase the wine package onboard. The "4 days before" is only if you're going to purchase it online before your cruise. You can still buy it onboard if you' rather do that, which may be useful if you have onboard credit that you wish to use.

thanks,, we would like to purchase onboard as we will have OBC to use,, but I saw the 4 days before and thought be better do it soon.

Another good reason to wait until you are onboard to purchase would be to ask about their inventory. There may be selections in the wine package that are important to you, and you will be able to find out if they have them in stock.