Trying to beat the snow tomorrow in Baltimore

Unfortunately, scanning the seapass for attendance is NOT fleetwide yet. Some ships still check you off on a sheet of paper. And miss lots of people.

Last cruise, we were all lined up. The crew member with the clip board went up and down each line, asking for a cabin number. She literally just skipped over me. When she read the "missing" numbers at the end, I called out. She just sort of stared at me. Very odd. ;)

The point of the request to see a current picture was to see how much snow had fallen.

Barbara

Maybe when this cruise returns, someone will post a picture of the decks.

This one is from last year on the Enchantment, same time period. Not current, sorry.

2mmtljk.jpg

Edited by retiredgram

Every ship we've been on for at least the last couple of years. Explorer, Allure, Enchantment and I'm pretty sure they were doing it on Freedom in 2011. They do have a list and call out missing people by staterooms after everyone should be there.

Thanks, guess I need to cruise more often, LOL!

Do you think this would speed things up if they did it getting back on the ship in each port? I know that they look at each picture (and probably record it) when getting back on the ship. Seems like there should be a faster system than what is currently used?