OBC - How do I know its there?

MAI

Hey,

When I booked my cruise I booked when there was an OBC special. I believe it was $100pp OBC.

I ended up booking through a travel agent, who has assured me we have the $200 OBC. But when I log on to the pre cruise planner, there is no mention of the OBC.

Is there anywhere online that this would show up?

Thanks

Hey,

When I booked my cruise I booked when there was an OBC special. I believe it was $100pp OBC.

I ended up booking through a travel agent, who has assured me we have the $200 OBC. But when I log on to the pre cruise planner, there is no mention of the OBC.

Is there anywhere online that this would show up?

Thanks

OBC does not show up on Royal's website. However, you can ask your travel agent to send you Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. Your OBC should show up on that document.

OBC does not show up on Royal's website. However, you can ask your travel agent to send you Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. Your OBC should show up on that document.

Thanks so much.

I will email my travel agent now.

Thanks for the quick response.

You don't actually HAVE the OBC until you are ONBOARD...hence the "onboard credit"! Just get confirmation that you will have it...it will show by day 2 of the cruise.

Thanks for the clarification,

I feel pretty silly now. This is my first cruise and I am learning so much from this forum.

I have three adult daughters in a room. We are treating them to this cruise, so I don't want them to pay for the automatically added on tips. Their room has an OBC of $150 that I got when I booked the cruise. I want RCCL to split the OBC up between the 3 girls sea pass cards so that they each get $50 towards the tips. Will they do this for me? I called RCCL and asked and the girl told me that she couldnt? She said that it would just go to one person in the room! I dont' get it..........they are all adults, they all have their own sea pass cards already set up! Why won't they just split it up three ways? I know that I can pay for the tips upfront for them, but I wanted to use the OBC towards the tips since I already paid for the cruise! Any help?

I have three adult daughters in a room. We are treating them to this cruise, so I don't want them to pay for the automatically added on tips. Their room has an OBC of $150 that I got when I booked the cruise. I want RCCL to split the OBC up between the 3 girls sea pass cards so that they each get $50 towards the tips. Will they do this for me? I called RCCL and asked and the girl told me that she couldnt? She said that it would just go to one person in the room! I dont' get it..........they are all adults, they all have their own sea pass cards already set up! Why won't they just split it up three ways? I know that I can pay for the tips upfront for them, but I wanted to use the OBC towards the tips since I already paid for the cruise! Any help?

They have always put the OBC toward the first person on the reservation with us (me). The person's name that is first should have the full amount; have that daughter give the other daughter's $50 each to put towards their on board account.