Epic 2nd Time Round and Getaway Too

Keith.W

Just booked another trip on the epic for the Med June 8th, Cant wait. This will only be my second cruise altogether and my second time on the epic so plan to use the facilities more this time round.

I am booked into a studio again which i love, The last cruise on the epic i had a studio and was traveling with family but this time round i am traveling with friends.

I am considering purchasing the unlimited drinks package and i have a couple of questions i know it cost 49$ per day but with gratuity/tax etc on this what should i expect to pay for the week?

Posh Beach Club, Last time we all purchased these passes and though they where money will spent for the week. It was quite , peaceful and always plenty of loungers to make use off and only a elevator down to the pool, Can you still buy these.

Hope to book the Cirque show this time round, as we cancelled it last time and sorry we did as it was talked about so many times on the ship. As there is 4 of us all with separate account. If we book separate will we be allocated different seats and should we contact the box office when we board.

My family are also looking at the Getaway S7 forward facing penthouse for September with Haven access for September, is this room OK for 3 adults, will the 3rd adult need to share the main en suite bathroom or is there a guest toilet with shower.

Edited by Keith.W

There are no seat allocations at Cirque. Just all turn up together early enough that there will be seats together.

The UBP will be $49 per day plus 15% gratuity and 10% tax, making 25% extra in total. Apparently, if you order it before sailing you save the 10% tax.

Edited by KeithJenner

There are no seat allocations at Cirque. Just all turn up together early enough that there will be seats together.

The UBP will be $49 per day plus 15% gratuity and 10% tax, making 25% extra in total. Apparently, if you order it before sailing you save the 10% tax.

Thanks for that :) i thought you could only buy it on board.

I am considering purchasing the unlimited drinks package and i have a couple of questions i know it cost 49$ per day but with gratuity/tax etc on this what should i expect to pay for the week?

I'm the only person not named Keith on this thread.

($49 + 15%) X 7 = $394.45 per person. You would then multiply that number times the number of people you are paying for. Buy ahead of time so no tax. Hope that helps!

Edited by LrgPizza

I'm the only person not named Keith on this thread.

($49 + 15%) X 7 = $394.45 per person. You would then multiply that number times the number of people you are paying for. Buy ahead of time so no tax. Hope that helps!

Ha yeah :) , good few Keith's there seems to be. Thats perfect its only myself i am paying for as were all separate bookings and in studios. TI was thinking tax was going to be added too and it wasn't sure it would be worth it.

I think you have to phone to buy it. Not done it myself, but I know people who have.

Thats perfect ill ask my personal cruise consultant to book it

My family are also looking at the Getaway S7 forward facing penthouse for September with Haven access for September, is this room OK for 3 adults, will the 3rd adult need to share the main en suite bathroom or is there a guest toilet with shower.

I've stayed in an S7 on Breakaway, which is the same as the ones on Getaway for all intents and purposes, and while it is attractively decorated and furnished, I can't imagine it being particularly family friendly. S7 suites only have one bath (not even an extra sink/toilet for guests), so you'd need to share. On the plus side, even with the sofa bed folded out, there is still plenty of space to move about the living room. I personally think 3 adults is definitely doable, but it really depends on how comfortable your family members are with sharing space together.

S6 Aft Facing Penthouse are better suited for families since they offer an extra bath (shower/sink/toilet) located in the living room.