Royal Princess stateroom question with image

bassmaster150

Has anyone stayed in either M107 or M108 on deck 15 on the Royal Princess. If so, what were your thoughts. It looks like a wrap around balcony, but I am curious if anyone can give me any more info on this room and if you liked it. Image below. Thanks!!

Presentation1-1.jpg

Seems that I read a review recently here on CC on these forward suites and they said they were really chopped up inside? Not sure its the same one.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We just spent 2 weeks in M110, the first cabin on the side. The balcony on 108 is very large covering the roof of the part of the bridge that sticks out the side. This gives you a very wide range of views but can be windy while the ship is moving.

Looks like a nice cabin, but also noticed that could not use the balcony when at sea.

Yes - you can use M107/08-L107/08 while at sea. Everyone who has posted who has stayed in those cabins had free use of the balcony while at sea.

We had M107 and moved to L107. there is not much of a difference size wise when you compare the square footage. Verified what was on top of us (Sanctuary), so we should be good. I know about the sea days being windy, but we love taking photos, and the view off the front usually gives quite stunning photos as you enter ports.