Just an easy classic drink package question

luv-my-kids

So sorry.....I have searched for my answer, and even called Celebrity for an answer, but no luck.

1. On the classic package it said includes frozen drinks up to $8.00. I have looked at a few of the posted menus and can not find out if a strawberry daiquiri or Miami vice is covered in the $8.00 and under drinks. I usually like one a day and I am trying to decide if I should just pre pay and upgrade to the premium package.

2.Also we are in the concierge class cabin and was told we will have a bottle of sparkling white wine waiting in the cabin for us. With us both having a drink package and being red wine drinkers we will not need this. I was wanting to give it away to someone on board who may not have a drink package. But if they are running the 123 promo won't most everyone on the ship have the free drink package?

Like I mentioned before you can exchange it for a bottle of red....we have in the past. We have also given the bottle to our Cabin Stewart. They bring it back to there cabins for a bit of celebration.

Like I mentioned before you can exchange it for a bottle of red....we have in the past. We have also given the bottle to our Cabin Stewart. They bring it back to there cabins for a bit of celebration.

Thanks but I do not want to exchange it. We have the drink package and will not need it. I have tried giving my room attendants left over wine from other cruise lines and they have always told me they are not allowed to accept it. On our last Princess cruise we have 2 unopened bottles of wine and we ended up finding someone who was not flying home and gave it to them. The room attendant told me they are not allowed to accept alcohol as a gift.

Thanks for the reply's. I guess most everyone will have the drink package and I won't be able to give the bottle of wine away.

Even though my sailing offered BEV123GO, I opted to take the price reduction for military and will come out ahead with modest out-of-pocket bar tab, especially since Elites get the evening happy hour. However, many indeed will be benefiting from the beverage promo. Happy Cruising

We gave our sparkling wine to the cabin steward as we don't drink it.

There were many on our cruise who did not have the promo or did not take the drink package. by the third night in BLU, the sommelier didn't need to see our card - he knew who had the package and who didn't.

Thanks for the reply's. I guess most everyone will have the drink package and I won't be able to give the bottle of wine away.

Our steward exchanged ours for a red last Nov. We asked one of the bar tenders we 'sat' :rolleyes: with a few times each day how many had a drink pkg, he said it was about 50/50. So if you are on a mission to give it away, ask enought other pax and you should have a 1 out of 2 chance :D