What's the name of the bar beside Jack's?

swom

You may be referring to the old Local Village set of buildings, which is now closed, but may be opening as another facility. There's also the Crew Bar, which has a Tiki Hut shape to it. I don't think either are accessible by sidewalk from inside the cruise port, but they are connected to the road outside the cruise port.

Also, are their prices about the same as the village bar were? Is it worth stopping at? Didn't want to do Jack's again and Margaritaville is just too crowded for my taste.

Edited by swom

Barefoot cabana is not right next door to Jack's shack but where the Local Village Bar was, prices as I recall were very similiar to what LVB charged. Best deal was Captain Hooks which had 5 local beers for $20. Since they are so close to where you get off the ship I felt both were worth the stop as they are local and I tend to avoid big chains like margaritaville.

• 2 weeks later...

I was there in December 2013 and it was not there in December 2012. I do not have any pictures but it is an open air building with a bar and tables and chairs and restrooms under the roof and then they have a raised deck area with tables and umbrellas, it is right on the beach and you can see the ship right there. It is right next to the port area and very easy to get to. We got a bucket of 5 beers $20 and I had cracked conch and it was very good, think it was $12.

Does anyone have pics from Captain Hooks Bar? I don't seem to remember it at all

Go to White Sands Beach Resort website or Facebook page you should find fairly new pics...They have a bucket (6) beers for $24.00 I think that's the best price on the beach...and the food is great also...