Carnival Ship Comparison Spreadsheet

Fedic

Thank you to everyone for the useful tools in comparing ship features. Will make my choices a little more complicated. Not only which ports, which departure terminal port, at what price...but what features are more important or will be most missed.

Very Nice Thanks. For us "Gym rats" onlything missing is types of equipment availble and types of fitness classe. But that information isn't something that's readily available on line. Would take some diligent effort to compile. But the food stations ARE there and that's a great plus.

Gym, fitness?

What are these? :p

Hi all,

Although this is my first post, I have been reading threads here for quite a while and have found this website to be extremely useful for cruise planning. Since your insight and reviews have helped me so much, I thought I would share this spreadsheet I put together for relatively easy, at-a-glance comparison of all of the Carnival ships and their amenities.

Can't live without Guys burgers? Want to avoid ships with Playlist Productions like the plague? Forgot which ships have converted to the American Table/Feast MDR menu? Would love to pick a ship with no blaring Jumbotron and that has a pool in the Serenity area? Hopefully some of you will find this spreadsheet helpful for these type of questions and more...

I would love to have your feedback and any suggestions for changes, improvements or corrections.

Please note that I have saved the spreadsheet in an older format so that users of Excel 2000 and above (or an alternate viewer) should be able to open it without any problems. Also, due to the size of each row, this will NOT be printout-friendly.

goccl.com now shows Fascination has seaday brunch as of 2/3/2014 if you want to update your spreadsheet.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningOnboard_master.ashx

I was going to keep the first post in this thread updated with the most current version of the spreadsheet, but there's no "Edit" button available on the original post, so I'll just add it here...

February 2014 edits:

* Added Sea Day Brunch to Elation

* Added Sea Day Brunch to Paradise

* Added February drydock changes to Legend

* Added Rotisserie to Paradise

* Added Current Home Port column for each ship

* Added Thalasso Therapy pool to Dream

* Changed Sunshine ship class from Destiny to Sunshine

* Corrected spelling of "Seuss"

* Added price for Cucina del Capitano

* Added Sea Day Brunch to Fascination

Carnival ships 02-2014.xls

I was going to keep the first post in this thread updated with the most current version of the spreadsheet, but there's no "Edit" button available on the original post, so I'll just add it here...

February 2014 edits:

* Added Sea Day Brunch to Elation

* Added Sea Day Brunch to Paradise

* Added February drydock changes to Legend

* Added Rotisserie to Paradise

* Added Current Home Port column for each ship

* Added Thalasso Therapy pool to Dream

* Changed Sunshine ship class from Destiny to Sunshine

* Corrected spelling of "Seuss"

* Added price for Cucina del Capitano

* Added Sea Day Brunch to Fascination

You're going to have fun keeping this updated with Carnival making so many changes this year. :-)

Thanks. May I humbly suggest posting it to a public google documents folder and posting a link here. That way we will always be able to find the most recent version, you can easily update it without having to post a duplicate, and also we can view it in a browser.

Also, nervous types like me who are worried about viruses in spreadsheets pulled from the web can veiw it in a google web based spreadsheet.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Forums mobile app

Yikes, i was on a mission to find this spreadsheet this morning :) and it has slipped to page 13. Figured i'd better subscribe & bookmark so I can find it easier next time! Not to mention bumping it to the top!!

Same here- lots of good information.:)

Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. I keep doing the same thing. Making all kinds of charts of the ships and cruises. My wife says I am out of my mind and am a Cruise-A-Holic. I admitted it which is the first step.

I hear there are only 9 of us in this world that would do this and I got to meet you today. Wow again!