Ultimate vs Premium drink package

Tetromibi

a few of us have asked this question on similar threads- but no real response yet- but I noticed a menu for the Oasis Donut Shop that had alcohol coffee drinks- ie Irish coffee, bourbon mint mocha, etc Are these alcohol drinks and covered under the Premium package - or considered a specialty coffee and covered under the Ultimate package.

thanks

Nancy

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me if spirits are included in the Premium drinks packages? My husband drinks mainly things like scotch whiskey, vodka, rum etc but the packages only appear to talk about cocktails, wines and juices etc......???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Can anyone tell me if spirits are included in the Premium drinks packages? My husband drinks mainly things like scotch whiskey, vodka, rum etc but the packages only appear to talk about cocktails, wines and juices etc......???

Spirits included.

and are people tipping at the pool deck bars?? or just handing over the Sea Pass and saying "thanks!" ??

Correct me if I am wrong, but this post was a question about two packages and not tipping? Plus, the package includes the tip and tips are personal choices on how and what someone wants to do. Is not a 15% enough for someone to grab me a beer?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Spirits are just cocktails without all the extra stuff mixed in. Or is it that cocktails are spirits with other stuff mixed in?

Whiskey sour on the rocks, hold the sour mix. :D

a few of us have asked this question on similar threads- but no real response yet- but I noticed a menu for the Oasis Donut Shop that had alcohol coffee drinks- ie Irish coffee, bourbon mint mocha, etc Are these alcohol drinks and covered under the Premium package - or considered a specialty coffee and covered under the Ultimate package.

thanks

Nancy

This is a question I keep forgetting to post as I haven't found a clear answer yet either... I don't see how they could not include it as coffee is included as are all the alcohols - the only upside is the whipped cream and really - isn't that covered under your food?? Still would like an answer though as that may push me in the upper direction (plus I really like my Pellegrino and lattes)

I have had questions about the coffee issue as well. I talked with a RCL person who told me the premium coffee that is included is plain Seattle's Best, not Starbucks, not lattes or other special drinks, and not alcohol coffees. I don't know how true this is, but I'd thought I'd pass it along.

I have had questions about the coffee issue as well. I talked with a RCL person who told me the premium coffee that is included is plain Seattle's Best, not Starbucks, not lattes or other special drinks, and not alcohol coffees. I don't know how true this is, but I'd thought I'd pass it along.

I don't think the RCL person you spoke with gave you accurate info.

Off Explorer last week and we had the premium package. Loved it. Shots in the dining room are included but 3.95 for the glass. We bought the first couple and after that they just left them and charged us. We didn't really need 8 of them. But love them. Never were we told anything we ordered wasn't included in our package. We had Joes Cuervo, tangeray and all kinds of stuff. I looked into the coffee for getting the higher priced package and was told it did include the Starbucks. (Explorer's coffee isn't great) I drink plain coffee. The Starbucks is all espresso, cappuccinos, lattes. I would drink maybe one of these per day so the 10.00 extra wasn't worth it for me. I just ordered baileys on the side with my coffee. We did tip extra. If you figure the package is 47.00 per day and 8.00 tip, if you drink well over this where will the tip come from? I doubt they get 15% on every drink served on the package. Plus we were assured the best service every time we went to our favorite bar. Only disappointment was the weather wasn't great so didn't use the pool bars much. And it was hard some days finding a bar open to get a Mimosa in the morning.

Fell in love with the frozen Mojito's.

This is a question I keep forgetting to post as I haven't found a clear answer yet either... I don't see how they could not include it as coffee is included as are all the alcohols - the only upside is the whipped cream and really - isn't that covered under your food?? Still would like an answer though as that may push me in the upper direction (plus I really like my Pellegrino and lattes)
Having just gotten off of the Independence I can answer the question for you. The coffees at the coffee shop on the promenade that had alcohol in them were only included if you had the Ultimate package. They were not included in the Royal Replenish because they contained alcohol and they were not included in the premium package because they contained the premium coffee (espresso).

They also ran out of San Pellegrino on day 3 and limes on day 1.

If you don't drink specialty coffees, fresh squeezed OJ or bottled water there is no reason to upgrade to the higher package. If you are like me, and wake up in the morning and want a coffee or two, and like the fresh squeezed OJ or 3 it is more than worth the price for the additional upgrade!

Is fresh squeezed OJ available on Freedom of the Seas, and where?

Is fresh squeezed OJ available on Freedom of the Seas, and where?
Yes, three different locations. One, during breakfast hours in the MDR. Two, during breakfast and lunch hours in the Windjammer cafe, adjacent to the main bar as you enter the cafe. Three, up on deck 11, in the Squeeze bar, which is adjacent to the kids H2O zone.

Does anyone know if stuff like hot chocolate or chai tea lattes (I'm not a coffee drinker!) are covered in the Promenade or MDR on the IOS thru one of the drink packages? I don't believe there is a Starbucks on the IOS, so I'm assuming those types of drinks would be on the Promenade?

Does anyone know if stuff like hot chocolate or chai tea lattes (I'm not a coffee drinker!) are covered in the Promenade or MDR on the IOS thru one of the drink packages? I don't believe there is a Starbucks on the IOS, so I'm assuming those types of drinks would be on the Promenade?

Cafe Promenade has hot chocolate and specialty teas that would be covered in the Replenish and Ultimate packages.

Not at all familiar with the Squeeze Bar on FOS. Is it like a Jamba Juice serving smoothies? Is it open in the morning? Would smoothies be included in the Premium package? Also, can they make a mimosa or screwdriver with the fresh squeezed OJ at the Squeeze Bar or any of the other places where it's available?

Sorry for cramming so many questions into one post.

Not at all familiar with the Squeeze Bar on FOS. Is it like a Jamba Juice serving smoothies? Is it open in the morning? Would smoothies be included in the Premium package? Also, can they make a mimosa or screwdriver with the fresh squeezed OJ at the Squeeze Bar or any of the other places where it's available?

Drinks at Squeeze would be included in the Replenish and Ultimate packages.

Edited by clarea

Drinks at Squeeze would be included in the Replenish and Ultimate packages.

If all you wanted was the fresh squeezed OJ, it would be covered at Squeeze when they are open through either of the packages that Bob responded with. The alcohol drinks of course would not be included in the replenish package.

Squeeze is rather misleading. It sort of sounds like a juice bar where you're able to get various juices or smoothies, when in fact it's only a small regular bar with 1 bartender that happens to have a fresh OJ machine. You could get a mimosa or a fresh OJ screwdriver if you had the Ultimate package and went to the area where you get the fresh squeezed juice as you enter the Windjammer Cafe and then took your glass over to the adjacent bar and had the vodka or champagne added. They could make this for you at the Squeeze bar as well by the one bartender, but every time we went by the place, I never saw him pouring any fresh squeezed juice.

Expanding on what SNJCruisers said, Squeeze is the same as the pool bar (serves "everything") but also has fresh squeezed OJ and some of those powders and additives for people who are really serious about the gym. It has the same hours as the pool bar.

So....are drinks at Starbucks included with the Ultimate drink package?

I like to think of the Ultimate package as the "drink and recovery" package!

Also, I discovered yesterday that the new alcohol drink packages are available on the 3-night Majesty cruise....this will make our "Girls Cruise" much more interesting!

thanks

Nancy

I was told on Oasis that those drinks were not covered by the Premium package as they are considered specialty coffee. (This was in December). They did suggest that I could get coffee and then go to a bar to get the booze to put in, but I didn't want it that badly to go to the extra trouble. :)

So....are drinks at Starbucks included with the Ultimate drink package?

I like to think of the Ultimate package as the "drink and recovery" package!

Also, I discovered yesterday that the new alcohol drink packages are available on the 3-night Majesty cruise....this will make our "Girls Cruise" much more interesting!

No packages cover beverages at the Starbucks venues on Oasis and Allure.

• 1 year later...
We will be sailing on FOS and I am questioning if the Royal Replenish package is worth it. Where would you be able to get a smoothie or something like a frappe?

Smoothies at the Squeeze juice bar on the pool deck. Specialty coffees at Cafe Promenade and restaurants.