Azamazing evening Hvar

cruzadict

We saw a cello concert by Ana Rucner (you can find her on the internet) there in an outdoor amphitheater in October, and if this is the amazing evening again, it was TRULY amazing. Everyone loved it.

We were at the same event with cellist Ana Rucner at the beginning of our Quest Croatian cruise in September and had a wonderful time. Easy walk from the dock and a beautiful evening under the stars with seats for everyone!:) A very nice venue just above and on the other side of the harbor from where the tenders dropped you off.

Ana apparently does a lot of work for the Croatian tourist board and lovely videos of her performing outdoors in very scenic spots all over Croatia were played on a large screen behind her the entire time.

(Eat on board before you go; the wines (all local) were awful and the appetizer-type foods too sweet for my tastes.)

Edited by CintiPam

The Azamazing evening for our cruise in July is whilst we are overnight in Hvar. Has anyone done this evening and would you recommend it. Undecided whether to go along or just do our own thing.

Given the effort and enthusiasm that Azamara put into organising the Azamazing evenings I am sure that it is worth attending. After all, how many times will you be given the opportunity to experience such an event especially laid on for you in Croatia?

Please join our *small* roll call - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1912571

I certainly also have the "nothing ventured nothing gained" view of Azamazing evenings. They may not quite align to the hype of some of the earlier PR but my experience in India was very positive and I would have missed out on seeing some lovely local entertainment and experiencing some other aspects of Indian culture had I stayed on board that night.

So in Taipei and Hvar, the locations of my next two evenings, I certainly plan to go along