Epic Balconies - Bathrobes

crazydaisy90

I've done research on this question and the answers are all over the board. Has anyone been in an Epic balcony recently and were bathrobes provided? Thanks in advance for helping me decide what to pack LOL. :D

I believe it depends anymore on your Latitude status. We always have robes in our balcony cabins, but we are Platinum.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Really? That's surprising. I've been on approximately a dozen cruises on different lines (excluding NCL), all regular balcony cabins, and I'm about 100% positive I had a robe every single time. I know for sure, I never packed one and always had one. I was planning on trying to pack light on my transatlantic and hoping to not have to pack a five pound robe.

We were on Epic 12/2013 in an aft balcony. We didn't have bathrobes, so asked attendant and received them a few hours later. They were the worse for wear but did the job.

I agree with other posters--we'd always had bathrobes in balconies before; our most recent cruise was on a B2B on the Sun in May 2013 and we had bathrobes in both cabins.

I know it's not the Epic, but we had a bog standard balcony room on the Spirit in Oct 2013 and when we arrived there was one robe in the closet, a quick post-it with a $20 bill got us another robe, a matress topper and our fridge emptied, within the hour, we were first time cruisers so guess anyone can get them if they ask. (They were nice quality too!).

:)

We were on the Epic in January and we had 2 bathrobes when we got to the cabin. We are platinum but I never thought that had anything to do with it??

As other have said, just ask and I am sure your steward with bring some.

We were on the Epic in October. We stayed in a Spa Balcony room. When we asked for a bathrobe, the cabin steward told us, that we should go to the Spa and pick one from the changing room. I think he was in a hurry because it was embarkation day. I felt kind of strange to walk into the Spa and swipe a bathrobe.

The bathrobes are not fluffy and the sleeves are too short. There fine for after the shower, but not to keep you warm on the balcony.