Which Deck for CC on Summit?

Conanc

Hi,

First time on Celebrity for us. I was just wondering which deck is preferrred on the Summit for a CC cabin on the Mexican Riviera itinerary? It looks like they are all the same size according to Celebrity. The available cabins are: Sky (mostly starboard aft cabins, two port sides available), Panorama (mid-ship port and starboard -- most are adjoining cabins except for one or two) or Vista (a few port and starboard but all are adjoining aft cabins). Adjoining cabins are noiser so I was considering avoiding those, but was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on this.

Thank you!

Hi,

First time on Celebrity for us. I was just wondering which deck is preferrred on the Summit for a CC cabin on the Mexican Riviera itinerary? It looks like they are all the same size according to Celebrity. The available cabins are: Sky (mostly starboard aft cabins, two port sides available), Panorama (mid-ship port and starboard -- most are adjoining cabins except for one or two) or Vista (a few port and starboard but all are adjoining aft cabins). Adjoining cabins are noiser so I was considering avoiding those, but was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on this.

Thank you!

Hi,

Just wondering on you on the 101/10/05 Summit Mexican Riviera sailing?

We're booked on that cruise and have an aft cabin on deck nine.

Without knowing the cabin numbers, I can't say which one I would pick.

I think if possible I would avoid a connecting cabin, for the reasons you stated.

Mari

Hi,

We're not booked yet. We'll be celebrating our 25th anniversary in October and are still trying to decide between a cruise or an all-inclusive. We love both for different reasons. :)

An aft cabin sounds great! The benefit for planning early! :)

You should join our cruise on 10/23/05 from LA to Ft. Lauderdale through the Panama Canal for 2 weeks. We chose it to celebrate our 20th Anniversary and a few people on our Roll Call are celebrating similar anniversaries.

One of the people going gave up Cabin #6136 and it was still available a couple weeks ago. It's nice because although it's the same size as the other CC's, it has a much deeper balcony. They can fit 2 chaises, a table and 2 chairs which is unusual for CC class. We're in 6135. Our friends took this cabin which was how I noticed it. You may want to consider it whenever and wherever you go:) . The aft cabins are generally taken by this time.

Hopefully, I've attached a picture of the balcony for 6135 (same as 6136).

It is a connecting cabin, but we've had connecting cabins on almost every cruise (just by accident) and never had any sound problems at all.

Happy Anniversary!

We have stayed on the Panorama deck twice and this coming Feb. will be a third time. We enjoy that deck. We've stayed midship, near the glass elevators. It's a convenient location, and quiet. I have heard that if you are on deck 9 you can hear the noise of activities from above.

Hi Conanc, I am going on the 10/10 cruise with Mari:) we would love to

have you join us!!!

Hi Heather:D I love your new avator! Lucy;)

Hi Conanc, I am going on the 10/10 cruise with Mari:) we would love to

have you join us!!!

Hi Heather:D I love your new avator! Lucy;)

Thanks, Lois, and hi back!!! Yes, Lucy is me or I am her ... not sure which;) . Anyway, we practically bump into each other on our cruises!!! Not long now!:)

Hi,

We've been in CC M-class staterooms 9094 (never again, micro-balcony), and 9148. Neither stateroom was problematic due to noise. In fact, only when out on the veranda of 9148 could any noise from above be heard, and then only if one concentrated on finding it. But, then, I'm not one to focus on sounds -- just so happy to be cruising. :)

As to the overhang on Deck 9, we love it! We're not sun worshippers and appreciate the shade of the overhang. It gives us a great private place to enjoy deck chairs.

Happy Anniversary! We hope you'll love your cruise, too.

CM

Archived