Summer 2015 cruise, any update on release dates?

Just have to keep checking until they go on sale. Won't be till probably march/April at the earliest. Last year at this time I had seen a schedule of sorts of release dates but I haven't seen anything like that so far this year.

Nothing for the Southern Carribean is out for May 2015 yet either.. Starting to get ancy.. i want to try to book a cruise while on board this time :|

I always say no and then a few months later end up booking one with a TA and getting NOTHING...

Nothing for the Southern Carribean is out for May 2015 yet either.. Starting to get ancy.. i want to try to book a cruise while on board this time :|

I always say no and then a few months later end up booking one with a TA and getting NOTHING...

You can make a future booking without having to know which ship or date. Book when you are on board and when the cruise you want to take it released you can add that date to your booking. You can also transfer the booking to your TA.