Recent Oasis Western Compasses?

RealDeal

I have a complete set of Compasses that I found from the October 12, 2013 sailing. Let me look around to see if I can find the thread that had them...although search is missing again right now. I'll look around to see how I got to them....but they are out there, so keep looking. If there's no success, I'll work on uploading them.

How often do the cruise compasses change. We don't sail until Feb. 7, 2015. Would these still be up-to-date for that cruise? Thank you!

There's no predicting. The compasses can change due to a different itinerary, different cruise director's staff, etc. A year in advance, I'd say there's a good chance for significant changes.

Edited by clarea

Could it not be working for me because I am using an apple device?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hmmm I don't know. If you can't get it to work then you can email me at sunsetglowcruiser at gmail dot com and I will email them to you.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Could it not be working for me because I am using an apple device?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Works on my apple laptop...maybe try the link in a different browser?

Thanks OP! I am going on the Allure Western but excited to check these out since I'm sure they'll be lots of similarities.

Hey 1Applephone...found out NO IRONS on RCCL ships they don't carry them and you cant bring them (bummer...lol)..They did however change the flat iron policy and we are allowed to bring them now. Also found this for you Internet rates:35.00 for 60 minutes, 55.00 for 100 minutes, 75.00 for 150 minutes, 100.00 for 250 minutes and 150.00 for 500 minutes :D Tara did find new policies too about alcohol..You can still bring ONLY wine and champagne when you "FIRST" board..You cannot bring beer, water, juices, hard liquor or any other beverages. They will be confiscated :eek: Now I just need for you to start working on your Sail & Sign and Meet and Mingle...