Anyone else having issues with Carnival Website?

Wanna_Cruize

I was going in today to finalize my cruise docs and print my luggage tags, but it won't let me log in, just keeps returning to the login screen with no error message.

I also tried going to the quick booking access link, put in my booking code and other info for our upcoming 2/14/2014 cruise, and it comes back that the information provided is for a past cruise???

Did I sleep through it?? Is the clock/calendar wrong on their servers? I feel like Rumpleskiltsen right about now. I definitely need more coffee!

I haven't been able to access any excursion info for about 5 weeks. I've called twice. Nothing they can do. Guess I'll have to wait til I get on the ship to reserve anything. Missed the FTTF also. :mad:

I haven't been able to access any excursion info for about 5 weeks. I've called twice. Nothing they can do. Guess I'll have to wait til I get on the ship to reserve anything. Missed the FTTF also. :mad:

Carnival told me it's a browser problem with Windows. Told me to try Firefox or Chrome. Neither worked. You might try that as they said they are trying to fix the problem. I have mine booked and just like to check if anything new.

Also check under Tools (in the File View Favorites Tools Help line of browser), then compatibility view settings and click add Carnival.com.

Edited by MikeM

Yeah the site has been a bit weird today. I made a payment towards my August cruise and it said on my confirmation page that my remaining balance is due 2/8/14.. Which is today. I called and confirmed it was a site glitch Andy due date is still 6/15. So yeah they may be having issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was going in today to finalize my cruise docs and print my luggage tags, but it won't let me log in, just keeps returning to the login screen with no error message.

I also tried going to the quick booking access link, put in my booking code and other info for our upcoming 2/14/2014 cruise, and it comes back that the information provided is for a past cruise???

Did I sleep through it?? Is the clock/calendar wrong on their servers? I feel like Rumpleskiltsen right about now. I definitely need more coffee!

No issues here.

I had trouble accepting the cruise contract when I was trying to do online check-in this past week. It didn't show any passengers to accept the contract for. My PVP logged a ticket for me and it was resolved within 2 days. After I accepted the terms, I got an error message stating that my flight arrival time conflicts with my excursion although I don't have any excursions booked for this cruise. My PVP told me they have been having website issues.

Anyone that has been using Carnival's website for very long knows that their website has a lot of issues that seem to come and go constantly over time.

Edited by winddawn

I had this same problem a week or two ago :( . I tried everything, including calling Carnival. Finally, when I went to the quick access area, I put in all my info, but I didn't check the box where it says to save to my account.. it let me on & access everything!! Two weeks later, I still have to do it this way. Who knew something as small as that would fix the problem. Hope this helps. :)