Allure in europe quedtions

Hi

just wondering if u guys might have any idea about these few questions, here goes ...

1. Do u think the prices that rci have released will come down??

2. Is it also available to book through travel agent from the 18th ir just rci?

3. if you book through rci direct is there any incentives, perhaps free drinks package or onboard spend?

4.if u book through rci direct, when is ur final payment due, how many weeks prior to departure?

5. My hubby and I dont like one week holidays, no sooner have u unpacked then u are packing up again?

6. Do u think a back to back would be good value even though, I believe, every week is the exact same itinerary?

If u are not exhausted by the end of reading this post then u deserve a medal ;)Thanks

Hi

just wondering if u guys might have any idea about these few questions, here goes ...

3. if you book through rci direct is there any incentives, perhaps free drinks package or onboard spend?

4.if u book through rci direct, when is ur final payment due, how many weeks prior to departure?

5. My hubby and I dont like one week holidays, no sooner have u unpacked then u are packing up again?

6. Do u think a back to back would be good value even though, I believe, every week is the exact same itinerary?

If u are not exhausted by the end of reading this post then u deserve a medal ;)Thanks

1. Like all cruises, this could happen. Price drops (if living in USA) are available until final payment

2. Should be available through travel agent

3. Usually royal does not offer incentives. Need to book through a TA (or transfer to a TA) for that

4. Final payment is 75 days prior no matter who you book through

5. I don't think that is a question

6. This is something only you can decide

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi

Have they released all the prices? I have just seen a price for Oct and May and I thought it was expensive. £789pp for cheapest inside, NCL Epic is £569pp cheapest inside and balconies start at £739pp. Although I would love to go on Allure a fly cruise starts in May for £1029. You could probably pick up a RCCL cruise for 14 nights for this price sailing from UK in May or Oct. A July 14 night cruise on Adventure started at £1099 when it went on sale last year. It looks like a 7 night Allure cruise in July 15 could come in at around this.

Edited by JM-1972
S

Hi

1. Like all cruises, this could happen. Price drops (if living in USA) are available until final payment

2. Should be available through travel agent

3. Usually royal does not offer incentives. Need to book through a TA (or transfer to a TA) for that

4. Final payment is 75 days prior no matter who you book through

5. I don't think that is a question

6. This is something only you can decide

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

As the OP is from the UK there are a few differences in the answers.

3. Not sure you can transfer to a TA once booked with RCI in the UK to get incentives unlike in the US. Book with a UK TA first to get any offers.

4. Final payment when booking in the UK is 57 days prior to departure BUT only if you book direct with RCI. If you book with a TA in the UK it's down to their T&Cs when final payment is.

Yes, live in Bonnie Scotland, reckon we will probably leave it as the summer holiday prices when schools are off will be insane, done oasis b2b in Caribbean and it was amazing and wanted to do Allure but we are going away in October on freedom to do another b2b so would all just be too expensive. Thankyou for all ur replies everyone.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app