Bottled water

MNBluffBuffs

There is no need to buy bottled water, the ship water is some of the best and it's fre. Bring 1 or 2 bottles and just refill on board.

If you decide to do this and decide to fill at the buffet use a separate glass to fill the bottles as to not contaminate and spread germs.

There is no need to buy bottled water, the ship water is some of the best and it's fre. Bring 1 or 2 bottles and just refill on board.

If you decide to do this and decide to fill at the buffet use a separate glass to fill the bottles as to not contaminate and spread germs.

Not many take this advice. People could the same thing at home yet bottled water sales are skyrocketing. A lot of people don't mind paying several dollars for a bottle of water that would cost maybe two cents at home.

I just sailed out of Tampa on the Dawn two weeks ago and there was someone outside the terminal building selling bottled water by the case. I'm sorry I can't tell you the cost as I didn't notice, but they were definitely there.

Thanks so much. I thought that was the case. Just nice to have it confirmed.:)

With regard to purchasing bottled water, I refer to W.C. Fields:

Whipsnade: As my dear old grandfather Litvak said (just before they swung the trap), he said "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break or smarten up a chump."