MS Eurodam, MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away, February 9, 2014

aliaschief

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thinking out loud.... I wonder if they could put the 40 missing nudists on the Eurodam instead.:rolleyes: That would make for an interesting cruise.....[/SIZE][/FONT] Edited by startwin

[quote name='startwin'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thinking out loud.... I wonder if you could put the 40 missing nudists on the Eurodam instead.:rolleyes: That would make for an interesting cruise.....[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Was jut thinking... not getting your luggage on a nude cruise must not be a big issues :D I guess they only need carry-ons :)

[quote name='erewhon']The Port Schedule now lists Eurodam departure 2/10/14 at 0015.[/QUOTE]

Oh Goody! I don't know if I can stay awake that late. And Memphis is an hour behind Fort Lauderdale. (When did I become such a wuss. I can rarely stay awake beyond 10 pm. Twenty years ago, I could start the evening at 10) :o

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]This reminds me of our first cruise. We left port after midnight. Our delay was not related to repairs - our ship never made it to the port until around 4:00pm that day. Boarding started around 7:00pm. But it took until after midnight for the trucks to parade in and unload. I hope everyone on the Eurodam is having fun, even if they are still in port.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] Edited by Linda&Vern