Dodgeball?

Yes I have never lost a team vs team dodgeball and was undefeated vs the crew but I did lose to the crew vs the Seranade and it was my fault since when there is just 1 player left for each team you can go anywhere so I had to chase squirley Chris activities director around had him 3 feet from me and could of killed him but lobbed it because he was cringed up against the net but the sneak flipped one backward and his ball touched me a second before mine hit me so remember No mercy in dodgeball.

All voyager class and above have dodgeball but I hated these really tiny balls on the Seranade but because the court is not anywhere near the bigger ships it was what it was. I also got to say the Seranade have all these tiny dancers playing on their team who were very hard to hit and topi was pretty good on his suicide runs but I got all the good guys and was hit by Chris the least athletic person on the cruise, sorry flashbacks.

Most cruises have teams playing teams and on another day crew vs teams I cruise a lot on a voyager class ship and end up playing for crew because I know the sports guys and sometimes the crew has issues putting a team out there due to when their contracts come up but it is fun time.