WOW check out the Divina prices in Oct

American Bear

I've never been on MSC but have been looking into trying the Divina. Can you share where you saw these fares? I didn't see anything like that on the MSC website, but I think I'm going to double-check!

It is on their USA webpage. Their specials scroll at the top of the page.

http://www.msccruisesusa.com/us_en/homepage.aspx

Edited by Bosjoe

Just tried again, and I'm finding March 8 sailing starting at $329, March 22 starting at $429. I'd book that March 22nd cruise if I could find the fare you're talking about.

These low prices are for Ocrober. Not March.

Thank you so much - found it! Ready to book, looking at a CAT 11 superior balcony, 12167. We've never been on an MSC ship, but prefer center ship and near elevators/stairs. Any thoughts on this cabin or this category would be most appreciated.

You're right, and I certainly don't promote any site over another, its just the person was having a tough time.

But the prices are for March, added this morning on certain 'TA sites'!:D

OMG I didn't check out for march today, last night I did and they were higher. Friggan airfare form the northeast is more then the cruise. SOB. I was looking March 15th solo now $429 balcony. WOW

Thank you so much - found it! Ready to book, looking at a CAT 11 superior balcony, 12167. We've never been on an MSC ship, but prefer center ship and near elevators/stairs. Any thoughts on this cabin or this category would be most appreciated.

This is Great Location. Your room will be full size with a couch. Elevators right there. Me I like to walk so I don't care being close to an elevator. You usually hear more foot traffic by the elevator.

Oh, I can't thank all of you enough (esp. you, RussianBear)! Booked 3 cabins for the March 22nd sailing - 12167, 12169, 12150. Our best friends since childhood are going with us, as is my brother. He was nearly jumping through the phone when I told him the solo cruisefare for a superior balcony was $298.50!

We hadn't anticipated going anywhere this spring, but hey, next week is my 70th birthday, all of our kids live out of state and we had absolutely nothing planned as celebration. Now we do!!!

Again, I am so thankful for all of your help.

AAARGH! Just booked the Carnival Conquest last weekend for March 23rd, and had been looking at MSC. Carnival won-out though, based on price.

And now MSC is waaaaaaaaay cheaper.

Oh well. To all those who are sailing her on March 22nd--wave to us on the Conquest! And have fun!

CeleBrat

I thought I booked for March yesterday for the super low price but got a call today that there was a glitch and the price quoted would not be honoured by MSC because they were having problems with their system yesterday. She quoted a price that was $70 more. Uh, OK? I had a specific cabin booked but then she says that she had to check to see if the cabin was in limbo and would phone me back. That was over 2 hours ago and I've yet to hear back. I highly doubt that my cabin will be there. Definitely, not a good first impression!

Edited by urkidn

Sure enough, over 3 hours later, i am told that the extended balcony cabin that I booked online yesterday is not available because of a "computer glitch". The only reason I booked MSC in the first place was because of that huge balcony so not only is the price higher, I am in a cabin I never would have picked on a sailing I never would have taken otherwise. So far MSC gets an "F" for ease of booking and I mean that in more ways than one!