WOW check out the Divina prices in Oct

American Bear

Well it looks like the sale is over. Good job to 'us' that were able to grab that fabulous deal.

I told many folks about it and they missed out by thinking about it...lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Tiffygirl, I just looked at the MSC website. Wow!!! I can't believe the prices have jumped so much. They must have filled their quota. The inside cabin for the 09/27/14 cruise is 2.5 times what i paid by booking last week ($435 vs $1065). The 10/04/14 inside cabins are all sold out. I too told loads of people about the sail. I even posted info about it on FaceBook. Many of the people I told about the sail are the same ones who always say, "I would love to go with you on vacation. Let me know when you are going next." This is why I vacation solo. When a great deal pops up (not very often these days), one has to be prepared to grab it and go. No time to "think about it" . . . Glad I booked when I did. My 14 night b2b is costing less than the current 7 night price. Oh well. . I is happy:p

Lucky me i was able to snag this great deal for 199.00 pp inside its going to be 4 of us.Never been on this cruiseline before but with this price it won't matter if i like it or not.Its worth the price in meals and shows for a week. Advice to others book directly online don't call travel agents. Some sites allow holds with no money down. I was allowed 4 days to decide if i wanted to book this cruise in Oct.and then i went back online brought up my hold and booked it !!!!!

I booked directly with MSC's website. When I called Orbitz, the agents tried to steer me away from MSC for various reasons, none of which were to my benefit. I prefer to book cruises directly without middlemen when possible. From what I was told by one Obitz agent, they have to call MSC. They can't book it with their system and it takes a long time on hold.

Well it looks like the sale is over. Good job to 'us' that were able to grab that fabulous deal.

I told many folks about it and they missed out by thinking about it...lol

I've been trying for a week to get family members to book. I booked my cabin for October, regardless of whether anyone else goes. Today, cousin asks me whether the prices are still cheap. I answered NO! You snooze, you lose.

I've been trying for a week to get family members to book. I booked my cabin for October, regardless of whether anyone else goes. Today, cousin asks me whether the prices are still cheap. I answered NO! You snooze, you lose.

Lol.

I thought I might want to upgrade my inside to a balcony. .then I saw the new price. I guess that won't be happening! Im happy i got in on that deal when I did. I will be happy in my inside cabin lol

Congratulations on your super low purchases!:D

Now as the saying goes, 'pay it forward'!

If you see super low prices as I did, tell us, your fellow cruises!

I look forward to your reviews on your Divina experiences on Cruise Critic after your cruise!:)

I have learned so much about MSC in the last month from fellow cruisers, and its because they took the time to reach out to us!

A thank you to cruise critic for this site which gives us all the opportunity to banter with each other!

To all, have fun, enjoy your cruise!

And remember to 'sign up to the MSC loyalty club' where you'll get 5% off a future cruise after your first sailing, and you'll get an extra cruise point for every $200. you spend on board for drinks, purchases, etc., (a great idea MSC) which allows you to get to higher levels in the program with more benefits! You can get all the details on the loyalty program on the MSC site.

Congratulations on your super low purchases!:D

Now as the saying goes, 'pay it forward'!

If you see super low prices as I did, tell us, your fellow cruises!

I look forward to your reviews on your Divina experiences on Cruise Critic after your cruise!:)

I have learned so much about MSC in the last month from fellow cruisers, and its because they took the time to reach out to us!

A thank you to cruise critic for this site which gives us all the opportunity to banter with each other!

To all, have fun, enjoy your cruise!

And remember to 'sign up to the MSC loyalty club' where you'll get 5% off a future cruise after your first sailing, and you'll get an extra cruise point for every $200. you spend on board for drinks, purchases, etc., (a great idea MSC) which allows you to get to higher levels in the program with more benefits! You can get all the details on the loyalty program on the MSC site.

Thanks again Russian Bear and others who have posted their deals. I will contribute interline info whenever I notice that MSC is putting out their employee rates for all. Cheers! Raoul

Prices are up some, but still very good, cruise critic has a great cruise search tool that allows you to search several sites at the same time, and yes, there are different prices from time to time, along with different benes. like on board credit, etc..

Oct 1, inside-$229. outside-$379. balcony-$529.

Oct 18 inside-$229. outside-$379. balcony-$529.

Nov 1 inside-$229. outside-$424. balcony-$574.

But there are lower prices if you look carefully through the cruise critic search tool!

And no I don't work for a line, I just like seeing people like me getting a great price, and the most from their money!

Good luck!

Edited by Russian Bear