WOW check out the Divina prices in Oct

American Bear

Hey RussianBear! I Can't Believe Those Prices Either!!

I'm Currently Booked (Western) For May, I Had Got The Employee Pricing, I Thought Those Prices Were Great, But The Oct, Prices Is Just Fantastic, And To Good To Pass Up, Especially If Your A Solo, Or Frugal Cruiser, You Just Don't See Rates Like These!!!!:eek:

October through early December are never peak time for Florida departures. Halloween cruises book a little better and Thanksgiving are packed. This is the period NCL often charters out a ship, usually the Pearl, to groups. NCL have cancelled pre planned Halloween cruise for two years in a row I believe.

MSC is simply discovering this is a time when certain demographics sail and many others don't.

If you can wing it go YC during these days.

Legion3 .... Thanks for posting that info, such a shame that flights are so expensive these days from Europe for many people, though i doubt those prices would be available to Europeans.

Edited by sidari

Just received an email from some cruise travel agents, the Divina in Oct has put out prices at

(inside cabin-$199.)

(outside cabin-$349.)

and (balcony-$499.)

Now those prices deserve a WOW!

Received the Special pricing E mail. Called TA to book,but was to good to be true . Agent called MSC and they won't answer phone, tells me it's a glitch and MSC is working on it.

Received the Special pricing E mail. Called TA to book,but was to good to be true . Agent called MSC and they won't answer phone, tells me it's a glitch and MSC is working on it.

Had the same problem with MSC. Called the TA from my email. Booked immediately in the room of my choice.

booked online for Inside at 199 plus 124.44 port.fed fees $646.88 total for 2.

rcvd cabin and cfmtn nbe but took over 4 minutes for website to process including payment in full.Was on hold with their rsvns offic all the time and after 10 minutes ( they must be swamped because of this sale) the agent confirmed everything back to me. No problems. this will be my 2nd MSC cruise (116 lifetime total) and looking forward to an incredible deal!

These Prices Are Real, I've Just Booked A Cat.I2, For $415.00, PORT CHARGES, AND TAXES INCLUDED!!! And I Got A Great Cabin Of MY Choice!!!!

This Is A President's Day Sale, And It Ends Next Week!!!!

Book This Cruise, If You Can ASAP!!! You Just DON"T See Prices Like This!!!;)

Edited by Big Jay

just booked this through msc. great price and hoping we will like the ship!:)

$784 total with the insurance. looking forward to it. it sounds like alot different cruise line than carnival.:) w

we booked the oct. 11th. cruise.

after 13 carnival cruises, we wanted to try something different.

Edited by linbobky

Related but not directly.

I can't remember what is the website which lists theme/special interest cruises. For instance, if a certain group is trying to get together collectively on a cruise for American Doll enthusiasts.

Reason I ask, is if one of the cheap weeks is also some theme I do not want to sail, then I would love to make an informed choice.

I remember being guided to a website in the distant past, probably by something posted on cruisecritic.

Hi we booked this cruise in September for the b2b the prices in the UK have not dropped by much. The seven day cruise for the same cabin you are paying $199 per person we pay £379 per person which is almost $600 each.

I have a started a roll call.

Judith

Edited by tigger89

From what we see here, the rate might be higher overseas.

My wife and I sailed on an RCL ship a few years back, and the couple we shared Dinner with was from England, and they paid about 1/3 more then we did. So it might be quite a few companies have different prices for different areas.

MSC needs to be competitively priced to win over cruisers who've sailed with other companies for years, and have loyalty programs, and benefits on these other companies.

But with prices like these, a lot of cruisers will build up points in the MSC loyalty program, and stay loyal to them.

March 8, and March 22,

outside $249.

balcony $249.

$249. for a balcony, 7 days!!!!!:eek:

It looks like MSC wants a lot of North American cruisers to become Black status members of their club with these prices!

I've never been on MSC but have been looking into trying the Divina. Can you share where you saw these fares? I didn't see anything like that on the MSC website, but I think I'm going to double-check!